Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
5/1/2016 8:22:57 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.933.9904
- Woven on jacquard looms that are also used to weave traditional Indian dresses called Saris
- Polyester is put in the warp to create a multi-textured finish
- Click to see Rug Guide
- More colors available
Show 'em what you're made of
- Blend of 80% Indian wool and 20% polyester
- 100% cotton backing attached with a blend of synthetic and natural latex
- Professional cleaning recommended
- Don't forget an eco-friendly rug pad (sold separately)
At The Land of Nod, nothing is more important to us than providing safe, high-quality products to you and your family. We believe that kids’ products should be able to handle everything kids throw their way (literally and figuratively). That’s why all of our products have an 18-year quality guarantee. And, hopefully, your kids will no longer be sleeping in bunk beds by then.
Atlas, it's the weekend.
4 x 6' Green Heirloom Rug
Our Designers Recommend
Archway Crib (Grey Stain) $799.00More Colors Available
Go Lightly Bedding (Yellow) $14.00 - $159.00
Larkin Metal Bed (Pink) $399.97 - $449.97reg. $499.00 - $599.00More Colors Available
Cross Stitch Art (Set of 3) $89.00
Light Years Floor Lamp Shade (Lt. Pink) $35.00More Colors Available
Pretty Pegasus Poster Decal $39.00