Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
7/24/2014 10:42:17 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.933.9904
There is not yet a universally agreed upon system for measuring ginormity. However, we can tell you that our regular size bean bags are pretty roomy in their own right, and these are even bigger. Brushed cotton twill covers. Personalize it with a kid's name (up to 12 letters long) for free. Double needle stitching and reinforced seams make the machine washable cover extra strong and durable.
- Includes a pocketed, locking YKK safety zipper that keeps little fingers safe and little beads off your floor
- Covers and inserts ship separately
- Bean bag has a fabric handle for easy carrying
- Approximately 40" dia. when fluffed
- Loosely filled (not quite to the brim), making it an extra soft, extra comfy seat your kid can sink into
- Personalize the chair with a child's name in dark pink upper case letters (up to 12 letters) at no charge
- Names are embroidered in all capital letters and can not be altered
- Sorry, we cannot accept returns on personalized items
- Slipcover: weighty, 12 oz. 100% cotton twill with a super soft brushed finish
- Bean bag insert shells are a cotton/poly blend to give the bag extra sustainability
- Filled with 100% virgin polystyrene beads
- Fill is 1-1.5 lbs. of the highest density beads, meaning it will last longer, look fuller and lets your kid sink into the chair instead of just sitting on top; we even add a little extra to be sure your kid won't outgrow it so soon
- Durable, machine washable covers; just zip them off and throw them in the wash in case of spills, accidents or acts of dog
- 3 and up
- Please allow 2-3 weeks for production time for personalized covers
Show 'em what you're made of
Delivery and shipping info
At The Land of Nod, nothing is more important to us than providing safe, high-quality products to you and your family. We believe that kids’ products should be able to handle everything kids throw their way (literally and figuratively). That’s why all of our products have an 18-year quality guarantee. And, hopefully, your kids will no longer be sleeping in bunk beds by then.