Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
12/4/2016 11:26:50 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.933.9904
Our pink Ripple Curtains were made with a complex dying process known as Batik. This process involves applying melted wax to the cotton during dying, resulting in a gorgeously intricate pattern.
84" Pink Ripple Curtain
(Sold Individually) 44"Wx84"H
- Nod exclusive
- Curtains are sold individually
- Curtain features a batik pattern on 100% cotton voile fabric
- Allows natural light to filter through
- Can be hung using 3" rod pocket or hidden back tabs
- Available in 3 lengths: 63", 84" and 96" x 44"
- Click here to order Complimentary Swatches
Show 'em what you're made of
- 100% cotton
- Machine wash
At The Land of Nod, nothing is more important to us than providing safe, high-quality products to you and your family. We believe that kids’ products should be able to handle everything kids throw their way (literally and figuratively). That’s why all of our products have an 18-year quality guarantee. And, hopefully, your kids will no longer be sleeping in bunk beds by then.