First Birthday Gifts Ideas For Any Budget
Only a handful of birthdays are real milestones and a first birthday just happens to be one of them. Once the birthday boy or girl dives into their cake and gets cleaned up, it will be time to open presents. And while they might still look like a baby, they’ve most likely graduated from new baby gifts. No matter how much you’re looking to spend here are some of our favorite first birthday gift ideas.
$25 and under.
Looking for something inexpensive but great quality? We love these two items that are perfect for little ones on their first birthday.
$25 to $50.
The gifts in this category will get baby ready to play!
- This super soft and durable Plush Baby Basics Book features a soft construction that’s safe for babies. Designed by Roxy Marj, the high contrast black and white printing helps stimulate babies’ senses, too.
- Featuring numbers, letters, and pictures, not to mention a rattle in each one, the Soft as a Baby’s Block Set is perfect for kids to learn and grow within the nursery.
$50 to $100.
Here are a few of our favorites that are a surefire way to ensure that baby is having fun all the way until his or her next birthday.
- An item you wished you included on your baby registry, these adorable Zuzii Baby Shoes designed exclusively for us by the folks at Zuzii and Dusen Dusen.
- The Wee Workout Baby Gym is the perfect starter set for baby, and the option to dangle their own toys from the gym or buy a variety of rattles with the base gives you a money saving option.
$100 and up.
Here we have the crème-de-la-crème of first birthday gifts that would end up at the top of any kid’s wish list.
- Babies have a lot to do. Luckily, our Busy Baby Activity Chair gives them more than enough. With a removable tray and a variety of toys, babies will never have a dull moment in this activity chair.
- Let’s face it. Babies need a lot of stuff. Well, the good news is we’ve made it easier (and more stylish) than ever to carry everything around with our collection of diaper bags from Baggu.
No matter what you choose to give, these options should give you some inspiration for the types of colorful and playful baby toys that are out there, most of which wouldn’t have already been purchased off of the parent’s new baby checklist.