Design Trade Program members enjoy exclusive savings at all three of our brands, in stores and online.
We are pleased to offer interior decorators, designers and architects an exclusive savings on full-price items at Crate and Barrel, CB2 and The Land of Nod, excluding Outlets. Our Design Trade program is tiered to reward you for your loyalty. Here’s how it works:
|Annual Spend*||Tier Status||Discount|
*Annual spend is based on total purchases by firm.
Apply TodayDownload Application
Complete an application and return it to any Crate and Barrel, CB2 or The Land of Nod store. You may also speak with a Design Trade Program Specialist at (800) 606-6498, or submit your application and eligibility documentation to email@example.com
It’s easy to redeem your Design Trade Program membership discount in stores and online.
Save in stores
Just present your Design Trade Program membership card along with a valid driver’s license or state ID.
To activate your membership account online, add your current Design Trade Program membership number to your account or create an account if you don’t already have one. Sign in to your account every time you shop online, and your membership discount will automatically be applied to full-price items in your cart.
To activate your account at each of our three brands, please click the links below.
Design Trade Program
Letter of Agreement
Once eligibility is met, a 10% Design Trade discount may be applied to any merchandise purchased in U.S. stores and online at Crate and Barrel, CB2 and The Land of Nod.
Please contact us with any questions.
This Design Trade Program Letter of Agreement (this "Agreement"), along with any terms and conditions set forth herein and other written materials provided to Member (as defined herein) from time to time, sets forth the terms and conditions of the Design Trade Program of Euromarket Designs, Inc. d/b/a Crate and Barrel, CB2 and Meadowbrook LLC, d/b/a The Land of Nod (collectively, the “Company”). The Design Trade Program and its governing terms and conditions are subject to change from time to time in the Company’s discretion.
Once eligibility is met, and subject to the terms of this Agreement, Members participating in this Design Trade Program will receive a 10% discount on any merchandise purchased at Crate and Barrel, Crate and Barrel Outlet, CB2 stores, The Land of Nod or The Land of Nod Outlet stores in the United States. Discount also may be redeemed online at crateandbarrel.com, cb2.com or landofnod.com. Rights and rewards under this Agreement are nontransferable.
TERMS OF ELIGIBILITY
An applicant who is an accredited professional designer will be eligible for participation in this Design Trade Program (and referenced herein as a “Member”) upon approval by the Company after presentation of the following:
1. A Business Card indicating the applicant’s design profession;
2. A completed and signed Application form; and
3. Either: a) a copy of the applicant’s Business License or Resale Certificate showing proof of a design-based business (with an additional signed resale certificate for each state where tax exemption is sought); or b) a valid membership card from one of the following professional organizations:
- AIA (American Institute of Architects)
- APLD (Association of Professional Landscape Designers)
- ASID (American Society of Interior Designers)
- ASLA (American Society of Landscape Architects)
- CID (Certified Interior Decorators International)
- IDS (Interior Design Society)
- IIDA (International Interior Design Association)
- NKBA (National Kitchen and Bath Association)
- A staging organization, such as ASP, HSR, IRIS or IRN
DESIGN TRADE MEMBERSHIP LEVELS
|Annual Spend*||Tier Status||Discount|
*Annual spend is based on total firm purchases.
- Premier tier status is based on total company purchases for a calendar year (January 1–December 31). All members of the same design firm enrolled in the Design Trade Program will receive the same tiered discount.
- Members must present their Design Trade membership card or member number at time of purchase to count toward Member/design firm’s annual spending. Purchases of all merchandise (net of returns and cancellations) made by a Member at any Company brand during a calendar year will count toward membership upgrades for Member or Member’s design firm, whether through a non-Outlet retail location, a Company website or a Design Trade Specialist.
- Purchases of Gift Cards, eGift Cards, services, shipping and handling, taxes or other fees and nonmerchandise charges do not count toward Member/design firm’s spend.
- Members will not be able to transfer their personal or design firm spend to a new design firm should they terminate employment or association with the design firm.
- If Member or design firm qualifies for an upgrade in tier status, Member will be contacted by the Company within 60 days regarding new membership status.
- Premier Members can continue to use their existing Design Trade membership card. The higher discount will automatically be reflected at the point of sale or in cart on the website.
- Premier Members or their design firm must maintain a minimum annual spend of $10,000 in order to keep their premier-level 15% discount. If the annual minimum spend is not met, Member or design firm will return to the Classic tier and receive a 10% discount.
- Returned purchases or canceled orders will be deducted from the Member/design firm's annual spend.
- The Canadian Design Trade Program is managed separately; therefore, purchases made through a Canadian retail location cannot be applied to Member’s U.S. tier status.
- For questions regarding Member/design firm's status, please contact a Design Trade Specialist at 800.606.6498 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Member’s name and business address must be provided on the application. Note that the eligible Member must be an individual and not a design firm or entity; multiple individuals employed by a single design firm or entity may apply individually by submitting individual application materials and gaining approval, but the design firm or entity itself may not become a Design Trade Member
- It is the responsibility of Member to notify the Company of any changes in his/her contact information. Members can update their information by calling or visiting any Crate and Barrel, CB2 or The Land of Nod store in the U.S. or by calling a Design Trade Specialist at 800.606.6498.
- Member is the only person authorized to make purchases using his/her account number and Design Trade Card.
- The Company reserves the right to make all membership determinations at our sole discretion.
- Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
- Employees of the Company are not eligible for membership.
- The Company reserves the right to review and terminate a Member’s eligibility if the Company believes, in its sole discretion, that Member has violated the terms of this Agreement. Company will notify the Member that they are no longer eligible to participate in the program.
- Members may cancel their membership at any time by calling a Design Trade Specialist at 800.606.6498.
- Lost, stolen or damaged membership cards may be canceled and replaced at the Company’s sole discretion. Please visit a U.S. retail location or call a Design Trade Specialist at 800.606.6498 to request a new membership card.
- Company may discontinue program at any time and at Company’s sole discretion.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The Member’s name and business address must be provided on the application. Note that the Member must be an individual and not a firm or entity; multiple individuals employed by a single firm or entity may apply individually by submitting individual application materials and gaining approval, but the firm or entity itself may not.
- It is the responsibility of the Member to notify the Company of any changes in his/her contact information. Members can update their information by calling or visiting any Crate and Barrel, CB2 or The Land of Nod store in the U.S. or by calling Design Trade Customer Service at 800.606.6498.
- The Member is the only person authorized to make purchases using his/her account number and Design Trade card.
- The Company reserves the right to review and terminate a Member’s eligibility if the Company believes, in its sole discretion, that the Member has violated the terms of this Agreement or the Design Trade Program generally or is no longer eligible to participate in the program.
- Discount applies only to full-price merchandise for purchase in the U.S. through the Company's U.S. stores, catalogs or website at the then-published retail price. Discount is non-negotiable.
- For online purchases, you must activate your member’s account online and be logged into your account in order for discount to be automatically applied to items in your cart. (To activate your account online, add your member number to an existing account or create an account if you don’t already have one. Separate online accounts must be created at each website [crateandbarrel.com, cb2.com and landofnod.com].)
- Discount is not applicable to purchases of Gift Cards, eGift Cards, services, shipping and handling, taxes or other fees and non-merchandise charges
- Discount does not apply to any purchases made prior to the enrollment in the Design Trade Program.
- Discount is not valid with any other offer or promotional program.
- Prices for merchandise eligible for discount are set for each item and are non-negotiable.
- Merchandise eligible for discount is limited to the merchandise available for sale in the U.S. at or through the Company’s U.S. stores, catalogs or websites, including full-price, reduced-price and closeout items.
- please see reverse
- Members making purchases at two or more Company brands must make separate purchases online. Brands do not share a universal shopping cart.
PURCHASE AND PAYMENT TERMS
- To make a purchase in stores, the Member must present his/her Design Trade card along with an accepted form of picture ID (e.g., driver’s license, state ID).
- The Member may have his/her client pay for a purchase using the client’s check, credit card or other legal tender; however, in that case, both the Member and client must be present in the store at the time of purchase.
- The Member (or in accordance with the above rule, the Member’s client) will be responsible for payment of any and all taxes, services charges and other fees on the discounted amounts, in accordance with any applicable laws and regulations.
- To make an online purchase at crateandbarrel.com, cb2.com or landofnod.com, Member must use the credit card registered to his/her Design Trade account to receive discount.
- Product returns are subject to the applicable return policy and will be credited (as applicable) at the 10% discount rate.
- A reseller license must be verified for each tax-exempt Design Trade purchase.
- Most states also require a resale certificate to be filled out and submitted with every tax-exempt sale. State-specific requirements for resellers are outlined in the Sales Tax Exemption Guidelines by State.
- Member will be required to use his/her own check, credit card or other legal tender for any tax-exempt Design Trade purchases.
- Tax-exempt Design Trade purchases must be made in stores. They cannot be processed online.
- Taxes will be refunded on eligible orders once the bill of lading is provided.
- Members working with a nonprofit client must have client furnish required tax-exemption documentation and use the client’s check, credit card or other legal tender for any tax-exempt Design Trade purchases; in these cases, both Member and client must be present in the store at time of purchase.
- Members participating in the Design Trade Program in the U.S. also may request a card for use in Canada. Such Canadian Design Trade card, if granted, is subject to all terms and conditions applicable to the Design Trade Program in Canada, a current copy of which can be found at crateandbarrel.ca/DesignTradeProgram.
- The Canadian terms are similar to those in the United States, with a few differences, such as redemption locations and no eCommerce websites.
- To request a Canadian card, visit a Company store in Canada or email: your name, your firm’s name, your U.S. Design Trade card number and business phone number to email@example.com. Allow 2 to 4 weeks for processing.
COMMUNICATION AND PRIVACY
- Company may contact Members or design firm directly regarding changes to the Design Trade Program.
- As a Design Trade Member, Member will automatically be opted-in to receive Company emails for marketing purposes. Member may unsubscribe from marketing emails at any time.
By completing and signing the accompanying Application and submitting the required eligibility documentation (as set forth above), you confirm you have read, understood and fully accept and agree to the terms and conditions set forth in this Letter of Agreement.Close