Save 10% in stores: Just present your Designer Rewards membership card along with a valid driver’s license or state ID.
Save 10% in stores: To activate your account online, add your current Designer Rewards membership number to your crateandbarrel.com, cb2.com and landofnod.com accounts, or create a new account if you don't already have one. Sign into your account every time you shop online, and your 10% discount will automatically be applied to items in your cart.
To activate your account at each of our three brands, please click the links below.
This Designer Rewards Program Letter of Agreement (this “Agreement”), along with any terms and conditions set forth herein and other written materials provided to Designer (as defined herein) from time to time, sets forth the terms and conditions of the Designer Rewards Program of Euromarket Designs, Inc. d/b/a Crate and Barrel, CB2 and Meadowbrook L.L.C., d/b/a The Land of Nod (collectively, the “Company”). The Designer Rewards Program and its governing terms and conditions are subject to change from time to time in the Company’s discretion.
Once eligibility is met, and subject to the terms of this Agreement, Designers participating in this Designer Rewards Program will receive a 10% discount on any merchandise purchased at Crate and Barrel, Crate and Barrel Outlet, CB2 stores, The Land of Nod or The Land of Nod Outlet stores in the United States. Discount also may be redeemed online at crateandbarrel.com, cb2.com or landofnod.com. Rights and rewards under this Agreement are nontransferable.
TERMS OF ELIGIBILITY
An applicant who is an accredited professional designer will be eligible for participation in this Designer Rewards Program (and referenced herein as a “Designer”) upon approval by the Company after presentation of the following:
- A Business Card indicating the applicant’s design profession;
- A completed and signed Application form; and
- A copy of the applicant’s Business License or Resale Certificate showing proof of a design-based business (with an additional signed resale certificate for each state where tax exemption is sought); or
- A Valid membership card from one of the following professional organizations:
- AIA (American Institute of Architects)
- APLD (Association of Professional Landscape Designers)
- ASID (American Society of Interior Designers)
- ASLA (American Society of Landscape Architects)
- CID (Certified Interior Decorators International)
- IDS (Interior Design Society)
- IIDA (International Interior Design Association)
- NKBA (National Kitchen and Bath Association)
- A staging organization, such as ASP, HSR, IRIS or IRN
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The Designer’s name and business address must be provided on the application. Note that the Designer must be an individual and not a firm or entity; multiple individuals employed by a single firm or entity may apply individually by submitting individual application materials and gaining approval, but the firm or entity itself may not.
- It is the responsibility of the Designer to notify the Company of any changes in his/her contact information. Designers can update their information by calling or visiting any Crate and Barrel, CB2 or The Land of Nod store in the U.S. or by calling Customer Service at 800.933.9904.
- The Designer is the only person authorized to make purchases using his/her account number and Designer Rewards card.
- The Company reserves the right to review and terminate a Designer’s eligibility if the Company believes, in its sole discretion, that the Designer has violated the terms of this Agreement or the Designer Rewards Program generally or is no longer eligible to participate in the program.
- Discount is applied in stores at the point of sale on merchandise only (including full-price, reduced price and closeout items) at the then-prevailing retail price as stated.
- For online purchases, you must activate your member’s account online and be logged into your account in order for discount to be automatically applied to items in your cart. (To activate your account online, add your member number to an existing account or create an account if you don’t already have one. Separate online accounts must be created at each website [crateandbarrel.com, cb2.com and landofnod.com]).
- Discount is not applicable to purchases of Gift Cards, eGift Cards, services, shipping and handling, taxes or other fees and non-merchandise charges.
- Discount does not apply to any purchases made prior to the enrollment in the Designer Rewards Program.
- Discount is not valid with any other offer or promotional program.
- Prices for merchandise eligible for discount are set for each item and are non-negotiable.
- Merchandise eligible for discount is limited to the merchandise available for sale in the U.S. at or through the Company’s U.S. stores, catalogs or websites, including full-price, reduced-price and closeout items.
- Designers making purchases at two or more Company brands must make separate purchases online. Brands do not share a universal shopping cart.
PURCHASE AND PAYMENT TERMS
- To make a purchase in stores, the Designer must present his/her Designer Rewards card along with an accepted form of picture ID (e.g., driver’s license, state ID).
- The Designer may have his/her client pay for a purchase using the client’s check, credit card or other legal tender; however, in that case, both the Designer and client must be present in the store at the time of purchase.
- The Designer (or in accordance with the above rule, the Designer’s client) will be responsible for payment of any and all taxes, services charges and other fees on the discounted amounts, in accordance with any applicable laws and regulations.
- To make an online purchase at crateandbarrel.com, cb2.com or landofnod.com, Designer must use the credit card registered to his/her Designer Rewards account to receive discount.
- Product returns are subject to the applicable return policy and will be credited (as applicable) at the 10% discount rate.
- A reseller license must be verified for each tax-exempt Designer Rewards purchase.
- Most states also require a resale certificate to be filled out and submitted with every tax-exempt sale. State-specific requirements for resellers are outlined in the Sales Tax Exemption Guidelines by State.
- Designer will be required to use his/her own check, credit card or other legal tender for any tax-exempt Designer Rewards purchases.
- Tax-exempt Designer Rewards purchases must be made in stores. They cannot be processed online.
- Taxes will be refunded on eligible orders once the bill of lading is provided.
- Designers working with a nonprofit client must have client furnish required tax-exemption documentation and use the client’s check, credit card or other legal tender for any tax-exempt Designer Rewards purchases; in these cases, both Designer and client must be present in the store at time of purchase.
- Designers participating in the Designer Rewards Program in the U.S. also may request a card for use in Canada. Such Canadian Designer Rewards card, if granted, is subject to all terms and conditions applicable to the Designer Rewards Program in Canada, a current copy of which can be found at crateandbarrel.ca/Designer-Rewards
- The Canadian terms are similar to those in the United States, with a few differences, such as redemption locations and no eCommerce websites.
- To request a Canadian card, visit a Company store in Canada or email: your name, your firm’s name, your U.S. Designer Rewards card number and business phone number to email@example.com. Allow 2 to 4 weeks for processing.
By completing and signing the accompanying Application and submitting the required eligibility documentation (as set forth above), you confirm you have read, understood and fully accept and agree to the terms and conditions set forth in this Letter of Agreement.Close