Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
3/27/2017 9:03:29 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.933.9904
We've created a Loft Bed with more space saving capabilities than ever before. No, we didn't use magic. We just scaled it down a bit. With a smaller profile than a usual loft bed, this loft bed saves you more floor space than ever before. Not only that, the unique incorporated ladder makes it even more compact. Plus, the white glaze finish allows the woods natural grain to show, letting it coordinate with nearly any décor. Pair it with our exclusive Abridged Rolling Twin Bed and create an instant Bunk Bed.
Abridged Loft Bed 78"Wx41.25"Dx54.25"H
- Nod exclusive
- A Royce Nelson design
- Scaled down Bunk bed or loft bed for small spaces
- Unique incorporated ladder
- White glaze finish allows natural wood grain to show through
- Functions as loft bed or as a bunk bed with the rolling twin bed
- Ladder side is not reversible
- The Consumer Products Safety Commission recommends that top bunks not be used for children under 6 years old guardrail
- Top bunk requires a mattress that is at least 5" below the top of the guardrail, like our Simmons Slumber Time® RiteHeight™ mattress
- Maximum thickness of top mattress should be no more than 7.75"
- Solid poplar, webbed slat roll system creates equal spacing on all slats for even support
Show 'em what you're made of
- Solid ash and poplar, ash veneer, and low emission engineered wood
- Works with Abridged Rolling Twin Bed
Shipping and delivery
- Shipping includes in-home setup
Overall DimensionsWidth: 78" Depth: 41.25" Height: 54.25" Interior DimensionsWidth: 75.7" Depth: 38.5" Floor To Bottom Of Top RailHeight: 38" Floor To Bottom Of SlatHeight: 40.5" Bottom Back RailHeight: 10.25" Ladder OpeningWidth: 145" Depth: 1.25" Height: 3" Small Guardrail OpeningWidth: 15.5" Depth: 1.25" Height: 3" Large Guadrail OpeningWidth: 33.25" Depth: 1.25" Height: 3" Top Of Slat To Top Of RailHeight: 13" Top Of Slat To Bttm Grdrl OpngHeight: 7"
Assembly may be required for this item based on shipping location and delivery method. Items shipped via In-Home Delivery will be placed in the room of your choice and assembled. All packaging will be removed and recycled at our warehouse for Local In-Home Delivery, or placed at your curbside or nearest trash pickup area for Long Distance In-Home Delivery. Items shipped via Basic Freight Delivery or picked up in store will require assembly. Easy-to-follow instructions will be included in your order and are also available by clicking the Assembly Instructions link below. You can view your assigned delivery method in your Cart. If you have any questions, please email or call us at 800.933.9904800.933.9904.
- For indoor use only.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Protect from heat and liquids.
- For soil build-up, wipe hard surfaces with damp cloth and dry.
- Dust with soft dry cloth.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners.
At The Land of Nod, nothing is more important to us than providing safe, high-quality products to you and your family. We believe that kids’ products should be able to handle everything kids throw their way (literally and figuratively). That’s why all of our products have an 18-year quality guarantee. And, hopefully, your kids will no longer be sleeping in bunk beds by then.
Queen as a whistle.