Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
1/24/2017 4:37:43 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.933.9904
It can't take your kids to chess club or give them piano lessons, but our Adjustable Activity Table can give them a place to play. This 23" play table is sized perfectly to last your kids all the way through their elementary school days. Its convenient drawer helps keep craft supplies handy while keeping the tabletop uncluttered. And it comes with two of our popular Parker Play Chairs, making it the perfect all-inclusive play table set.
Adjustable Activity Table Natural Paper Roller & Paper 27"Wx4.25"Dx2.25"H
- Nod exclusive
- A Bill Eastburn design
- Play table has a large drawer with removable center divider
- Incorporated drawer pull keeps the play table's look clean
- Play table requires simple assembly
- Table is 47.75"Wx27"Dx23"H, chair is 14"Wx13.75"Dx28"H
- Play chair's protective finish allows for easy cleanup
- Felt pads on chair feet protect floor from scratches
- Play chair features a curved slat back for comfort
- Formerly named Extracurricular Play Table & 2 Play Chairs
- Made in Thailand
- More colors available
Show 'em what you're made of
Easy-to-follow instructions will also be included in your order.
The Advantages of Ready to Assemble Furniture
Our Ready to Assembly Furniture costs a fraction of what you'd expect because it ships in an economical flat pack and you do the finished assembly.
In addition to featuring quality and safe materials, we design furniture that’s built to withstand anything and everything kids throw their way. So rest easy knowing your furniture is ready for the long haul.
At The Land of Nod, nothing is more important to us than providing safe, high-quality products to you and your family. We believe that kids’ products should be able to handle everything kids throw their way (literally and figuratively). That’s why all of our products have an 18-year quality guarantee. And, hopefully, your kids will no longer be sleeping in bunk beds by then.
Snow use - I've forgotten my name again.