Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
10/24/2014 9:59:00 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.933.9904
Decorated with intricately elegant circles, this rug looks like something that's been passed down from generation to generation. Luckily for you, we've made it much easier than that to get a hold of. It comes in a variety of colors, so matching your current style will be easy. And since we made it to last, you can be sure that this is a rug you'll have around for a long time.
8 x 10' Yellow Heirloom Rug
- Woven on jacquard looms that are also used to weave traditional Indian dresses called Saris
- Polyester is put in the warp to create a multi-textured finish
- Click to see Rug Guide
- More colors available
Show 'em what you're made of
- Blend of 80% Indian wool and 20% polyester
- 100% cotton backing attached with a blend of synthetic and natural latex
- Professional cleaning recommended
- Don't forget an eco-friendly rug pad (sold separately)
Ken you let me in please?