Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
10/22/2014 4:07:39 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.933.9904
We've done the unthinkable with our upholstered headboard collection. If our research is correct, when you add one of our upholstered headboards to a kids bed and ask them to make it, they often say thank you. Must be because of its upholstery that can be customized in an array of fabrics, colors and patterns. Our Basic Rectangle headboard features a simple design with welting on the front and back.
Custom Queen Basic Rectangle Upholstered Headboard 62"Wx4"Dx51"H
- The overall combined height of the mattress and foundation used with this headboard must be at least 15"
- Requires a mattress and foundation
- Headboard adjusts to the height of your mattress and foundation
- After you place your Custom order, we will send a fabric swatch via next day air for your final approval. You will need to contact us to approve the fabric swatch before we begin making your Custom piece. Once a swatch is approved, we require a 30% deposit on all Custom orders. Custom orders cannot be cancelled or returned.
- Please allow up to 8 weeks for production time
- Assembly required for headboard and metal bed frame (sold separately)
- Made in the USA by Skyline Furniture
- More colors available
Show 'em what you're made of
- Solid pine and low emission engineered wood framing
- Headboard wrapped in soy-based poly foam
- Metal legs
- Brevard Tusk: 88% cotton, 12% rayon
- Cecilia: 55% cotton, 45% linen
- Desert Flower: 100% dyed cotton duck upholstery
- DuJour: 69% rayon, 17% linen, 11% polyester, 3% cotton
- Eze: 95% cotton, 5% linen
- Flair: 100% polyester
- Folkland: 100% cotton
- Fritz: 71% cotton, 29% linen
- Gauze Mink: 55% linen, 45% cotton
- Geniesse: 95% cotton, 5% linen
- Ikat Argyle: 100% cotton
- Ikat Fret: 59% cotton, 41% polyester woven fabric
- Jeffersen Linen: 55% linen, 45% viscose
- Margot: 27% poly, 22% linen, 51% viscose
- Sahara: 100% cotton
- Zuma: 80% polyester, 20% linen
- Zig Zag: Printed on 100% cotton base cloth
- To prevent general soiling, frequent vacuuming or light brushing to remove dust, dirt or grime is suggested. Blot spills immediately with a white towel or sponge, or dab spills with a soft cloth. Cleaning by a professional furniture cleaning service is recommended.
Easy-to-follow instructions will also be included in your order.
The Advantages of Ready to Assemble Furniture
Our Ready to Assembly Furniture costs a fraction of what you'd expect because it ships in an economical flat‑pack and you do the finished assembly.
In addition to featuring quality materials such as solid hardwoods, hand-forged metals, and beveled glass, the real beauty of this furniture is that each piece is thoughtfully designed to take advantage of efficient new construction methods and affordable high-performance materials. These include new composition leathers, microfiber fabrics, and most importantly, a new generation of high-resistance engineered woods and veneers that not only save you money but ultimately save natural resources as well.
Now our Ready to Assemble furniture can be even more affordable. Some ZIP codes are eligible for Local In-Home Delivery starting at just $59. We will bring your order into your home and place the package in the room of your choice. Your exact shipping total will be calculated at Checkout.
If you have any questions, please email or call us at 800.933.9904.
At The Land of Nod, nothing is more important to us than providing safe, high-quality products to you and your family. We believe that kids’ products should be able to handle everything kids throw their way (literally and figuratively). That’s why all of our products have an 18-year quality guarantee. And, hopefully, your kids will no longer be sleeping in bunk beds by then.
Candy rest of us come in?