Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
3/26/2017 1:19:55 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.933.9904
With a timeless, traditional style, our Bayside 4-Drawer Dresser works perfectly in a boy's room or a girl's room. It features stunningly beautiful wood grain that makes each piece unique. Available in a Whitewash, Stained Denim or Stained Cocoa finish, it features zinc drawer pulls with an antique silver finish.
Whitewash 4-Drawer Bayside Dresser 36.25"Wx18"Dx45.5"H
- Includes Tip Restraint Kit for securing dresser to your wall to prevent tipping
- Finish allows you to see gorgeous wood grain
- Traditional, gender-neutral style is updated with fresh new finishes
- Works in with existing pieces or as a mix and match option with other furniture
- Adjustable levelers and center support leg for uneven floors
- Zinc knobs with an antique silver finish
- Each piece will be unique and may vary slightly
- Made in Vietnam
Show 'em what you're made of
- Denim finish: Solid poplar, poplar veneer and low emission engineered wood
- Whitewash and Cocoa finishes: Solid oak, oak veneer and low emission engineered wood
- Solid wood drawer boxes with dovetail joinery
- Smooth metal undermount glides
Delivery and shipping info
- Shipping includes in-home setup
Overall DimensionsWidth: 36.25" Depth: 18" Height: 45.5" Drawer FrontWidth: 32.25" Depth: 0.75" Height: 8.25" Interior Of DrawerWidth: 31" Depth: 13.25" Height: 6.25" Depth With Drawers OpenDepth: 33"
- For indoor use only.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Protect from heat and liquids.
- For soil build-up, wipe hard surfaces with damp cloth and dry.
- Dust with soft dry cloth.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners.
At The Land of Nod, nothing is more important to us than providing safe, high-quality products to you and your family. We believe that kids’ products should be able to handle everything kids throw their way (literally and figuratively). That’s why all of our products have an 18-year quality guarantee. And, hopefully, your kids will no longer be sleeping in bunk beds by then.
Gorilla me a hamburger, I'm hungry.