Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
3/24/2017 12:25:27 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.933.9904
Wildlife artist Charley Harper changed the way we see the natural world. And now we've changed the way you see his artwork with this exclusively designed quilt, featuring colorful animals of all shapes and sizes. A gorgeous combination of intricate embroidery and printed elements all come together to recreate the iconic artwork Charley designed for the Florida Keys Wilderness Society. Part of our exclusive Charley Harper for Nod Collection.
Charley Harper Florida Keys Baby Quilt 40"Wx50"H
- Nod exclusive
- Part of our Charley Harper for Nod Collection
- Crib quilt recreates the iconic artwork Charley designed for the Florida Keys Wilderness Society
- Printed and embroidered for added texture
- Quilt reverses to solid grey
- Quilt includes an appliqued canvas label with the artwork's title
- Reverse side of quilt features a patch replicating Charley Harper's pant leg that he used to form his brush and remove excess paint
- Click here to order Complimentary Swatches
Show 'em what you're made of
Overall DimensionsWidth: 40" Height: 50"
At The Land of Nod, nothing is more important to us than providing safe, high-quality products to you and your family. We believe that kids’ products should be able to handle everything kids throw their way (literally and figuratively). That’s why all of our products have an 18-year quality guarantee. And, hopefully, your kids will no longer be sleeping in bunk beds by then.
Police stop telling these awful knock knock jokes!
Charley Harper Crib Bedding
Our Designers Recommend
Charley Harper Ladybug Rug $299.00
Andersen Crib (American Walnut) $1,199.00More Colors Available
Charley Harper Poster Decal $49.00
Springwood Rocking Chair $499.97reg. $799.00
Charley Harper Growth Chart (Giraffe) $59.00 - $69.00
Spotlights Pendant $129.00
Aw Snap Cube Bin $14.00 each
Andersen Changing Table (Walnut) $129.00 - $999.00More Colors Available