Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
3/26/2017 11:24:41 PM
For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
For a beautiful blend of modern and rustic, check out our Andersen Whitewashed 6-Drawer Changing Table. It features a modern white frame and rustic whitewashed wood drawers that are each hand finished. With six spacious drawers to store your baby's belongings and diaper changing essentials in, you'll have no problem keeping your newborn's nursery organized. Once your child has outgrown diapers, simply remove the changing table topper to continue using the dresser in their bedroom.
- Includes Tip Restraint Kit for securing dresser to your wall to prevent tipping
- Changing table topper intended for children under 30 lbs.
- Includes hardware to secure to a dresser
- Top attaches to back of dresser
- Designed to be used with only our Simmons Contour Pad or Simmons Organic Contour Pad (sold separately)
- Changing table topper is felt lined so won't scratch dresser surface
- Contour Pad not included
- Wire-brushed and whitewashed mindi wood drawer fronts
- Gender-neutral style
- Solid wood drawer boxes
- Adjustable levelers for uneven floors
- Made in Vietnam
- Click here to order Complimentary Swatches
- Solid poplar and low emission engineered wood
- Low emission engineered wood
- Frame: Painted White finish
- Drawer fronts: Whitewash, wire-brushed finish
- Smooth metal undermount glides
- Solid wood, 5-sided drawer boxes with dovetail joinery
Show 'em what you're made of
Vaughn day I'll remember my keys.
$99.00No Gift Box Available
Furniture designer Blake Tovin has worked with some of the leading companies in the home furnishings industry. Over his 25 year career he has designed many noteworthy designs, including our iconic Jenny Lind Collection. By focusing on the simple over the ornamental, he is able to give his furniture an understated touch of elegance that makes it stand out.see all Blake Tovin products
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if they are returned within 90 days of customer receipt, a valid proof of purchase is provided, and items are returned in good condition (unused and unwashed).
If you are not satisfied with your Stock furniture, rug or rug pad purchase, you must contact us within 7 days of delivery or pickup to arrange a return. The item must be returned within 30 days of delivery or pickup. The item will be inspected upon return, and a refund amount will be determined based on its condition. For furniture orders placed online, please call us at 800.933.9904. For orders placed through a store, please contact the store where the sale originated.
We require a 50% deposit for all Special Order upholstery. This deposit is nonrefundable after a 72-hour change/cancellation window. These items are made to your specifications and cannot be returned or exchanged.