Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
3/25/2017 7:51:49 PM
For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
With its clean lines, classic style and unassuming silhouette, our Andersen Bed's understated look stands out, yet fits in, no matter your décor. Its modern, painted white frame combined with its whitewash finish give it a contrasting, neutral appearance that's fit for a boy's or girl's room. The mindi wood headboard and footboard are finished by hand, meaning each bed is unique.
- Solid spruce, webbed slat roll system creates equal spacing on all slats for even support
- Bed accomodates a mattress only (boxspring not required)
- Wire-brushed and whitewashed mindi wood headboard and footboard
- Gender-neutral style
- Mix and match with existing furniture
- Our Andersen & Harmony Guardrail can be used with the Andersen Bed when converted to a full bed
- Made in Vietnam
- Solid poplar, spruce, and low emission engineered wood
- Solid spruce center support (Full Size bed only)
- Frame: Painted White finish
- Headboard/Footboard interior panels: Whitewash, wire-brushed finish
- Shipping includes in-home setup
- Our Uptown Trundle can be used with Andersen Beds
- Requires 5" trundle mattress
Show 'em what you're made of
Delivery and shipping info
Kay, you can let me in now.
$399.00No Gift Box Available
$749.00No Gift Box Available
Furniture designer Blake Tovin has worked with some of the leading companies in the home furnishings industry. Over his 25 year career he has designed many noteworthy designs, including our iconic Jenny Lind Collection. By focusing on the simple over the ornamental, he is able to give his furniture an understated touch of elegance that makes it stand out.see all Blake Tovin products
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if they are returned within 90 days of customer receipt, a valid proof of purchase is provided, and items are returned in good condition (unused and unwashed).
If you are not satisfied with your Stock furniture, rug or rug pad purchase, you must contact us within 7 days of delivery or pickup to arrange a return. The item must be returned within 30 days of delivery or pickup. The item will be inspected upon return, and a refund amount will be determined based on its condition. For furniture orders placed online, please call us at 800.933.9904. For orders placed through a store, please contact the store where the sale originated.
We require a 50% deposit for all Special Order upholstery. This deposit is nonrefundable after a 72-hour change/cancellation window. These items are made to your specifications and cannot be returned or exchanged.