Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
7/23/2014 8:37:15 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.933.9904
- After you place your Custom order, we will send a fabric swatch via next day air for your final approval. You will need to contact us to approve the fabric swatch before we begin making your Custom piece. Once a swatch is approved, we require a 30% deposit on all Custom orders. Custom orders cannot be cancelled or returned.
- Please allow up to 8 weeks for production time
- Interior measures 32"w x 16"d x 15"h
- Made in the USA by Skyline Furniture
- To order complimentary swatches, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pine plywood and low emission engineered wood, wrapped in soy-based poly foam
- Brevard Tusk: 88% cotton, 12% rayon
- Cecilia: 55% cotton, 45% linen
- Desert Flower: 100% dyed cotton duck upholstery
- DuJour: 69% rayon, 17% linen, 11% polyester, 3% cotton
- Eze: 95% cotton, 5% linen
- Flair: 100% polyester
- Folkland: 100% cotton
- Fritz: 71% cotton, 29% linen
- Gauze Mink: 55% linen, 45% cotton
- Geniesse: 95% cotton, 5% linen
- Ikat Argyle: 100% cotton
- Ikat Fret: 59% cotton, 41% polyester woven fabric
- Jeffersen Linen: 55% linen, 45% viscose
- Margot: 27% poly, 22% linen, 51% viscose
- Sahara: 100% cotton
- Zuma: 80% polyester, 20% linen
- Zig Zag: Printed on 100% cotton base cloth
- To prevent general soiling, frequent vacuuming or light brushing to remove dust, dirt or grime is suggested. Blot spills immediately with a wet towel or sponge, or dab with a soft cloth. Cleaning by a professional furniture cleaning service is recommended
Show 'em what you're made of
At The Land of Nod, nothing is more important to us than providing safe, high-quality products to you and your family. We believe that kids’ products should be able to handle everything kids throw their way (literally and figuratively). That’s why all of our products have an 18-year quality guarantee. And, hopefully, your kids will no longer be sleeping in bunk beds by then.
Omelet smarter than I look!