Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
3/10/2014 2:28:38 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.933.9904
$499.00 - $699.00
- The overall combined height of the mattress and foundation used with this headboard must be at least 15"
- After you place your Stock Plus order, we will send a fabric swatch via next day air for your final approval. You will need to contact us to approve the fabric swatch before we begin making your custom piece. Once a swatch is approved, we require a 30% deposit on all Stock Plus orders. Stock Plus orders cannot be cancelled or returned.
- Please allow up to 8 weeks for production time
- Requires a mattress and foundation
- Headboard adjusts to the height of your mattress and foundation
- Assembly required for headboard and metal bed frame (sold separately)
- Made in the USA by Skyline Furniture
- Solid pine and low emission engineered wood framing
- Headboard wrapped in soy-based poly foam
- Metal legs
- Luminary, Gerber and Zig Zag Cottons: Printed on 100% cotton base cloth
- Patriot Basket Weave: 100% polyester basket weave
- Denim: 100% washed cotton
- Seeing Spots: 100% cotton sateen
- Ikat Fret: 59% cotton, 41% polyester woven fabric
- Debutant, Panama Wave and Desert Flower: 100% dyed cotton duck upholstery
- Bonded Leather
- To prevent general soiling, frequent vacuuming or light brushing to remove dust, dirt or grime is suggested. Blot spills immediately with a white towel or sponge, or dab spills with a soft cloth. Spot clean, with a water-based solvent. Cleaning by a professional furniture cleaning service is recommended
- Available in all our fabrics as a Stock Plus option
Show 'em what you're made of
At The Land of Nod, nothing is more important to us than providing safe, high-quality products to you and your family. We believe that kids’ products should be able to handle everything kids throw their way (literally and figuratively). That’s why all of our products have an 18-year quality guarantee. And, hopefully, your kids will no longer be sleeping in bunk beds by then.
Germany people knocking at your door.