Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
3/25/2017 12:05:34 AM
For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
With a timeless, traditional style, our Bayside Panel Bed works perfectly in a boy's room or a girl's room. It features stunningly beautiful wood grain that makes each piece unique. Available in a Stained Cocoa, Stained Denim, or Whitewash finish, its sturdy, made-to-last construction means it'll be around for years to come. Choose from a Twin, Full or Queen size.
- Solid poplar, webbed slat roll system creates equal spacing on all slats for even support
- Bed accommodates a mattress only (boxspring not required)
- Traditional, gender-neutral style is updated with fresh new finishes
- All finishes allow you to see gorgeous wood grain
- Each piece will be unique and may vary slightly
- Works in with existing pieces or as a mix and match option with other furniture
- Trundle cannot be used with Queen size
- Made in Vietnam
- Cocoa and Whitewash finishes: Solid oak, oak veneer and low emission engineered wood
- Denim finish: Solid poplar, poplar veneer and low emission engineered wood
- Poplar center support (Full and Queen size beds)
- Poplar center support leg (Queen size only)
- Shipping includes in-home setup
- Available Storage Trundle doubles as an extra bed for sleepovers or underbed storage when space is limited
- Requires 5" trundle mattress
Show 'em what you're made of
Delivery and shipping info
Waddle you give me to go away?
$399.00No Gift Box Available
$749.00No Gift Box Available
Furniture designer Blake Tovin has worked with some of the leading companies in the home furnishings industry. Over his 25 year career he has designed many noteworthy designs, including our iconic Jenny Lind Collection. By focusing on the simple over the ornamental, he is able to give his furniture an understated touch of elegance that makes it stand out.see all Blake Tovin products
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if they are returned within 90 days of customer receipt, a valid proof of purchase is provided, and items are returned in good condition (unused and unwashed).
If you are not satisfied with your Stock furniture, rug or rug pad purchase, you must contact us within 7 days of delivery or pickup to arrange a return. The item must be returned within 30 days of delivery or pickup. The item will be inspected upon return, and a refund amount will be determined based on its condition. For furniture orders placed online, please call us at 800.933.9904. For orders placed through a store, please contact the store where the sale originated.
We require a 50% deposit for all Special Order upholstery. This deposit is nonrefundable after a 72-hour change/cancellation window. These items are made to your specifications and cannot be returned or exchanged.