Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
3/28/2017 7:59:49 PM
For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
The clean, simple design of our Beaumont Shelving Collection allows it to match with nearly any aesthetic. Add instant wall storage to bedrooms, entryways and playrooms and create your own customized set-up by mixing and matching elements.
- Nod exclusive
- A Bill Eastburn design
- Mix and match pieces in the Beaumont Collection to create a customized wall storage system
- Peg Rail and Book Ledge can be attached to the wall at any height, making it easy for children to reach
- Peg Rail can hold up to 80 lbs.
- Book Ledge can hold up to 50 lbs.
- Wall Rack holds up to 100 lbs.; features individual pegs that hold up to 10 lbs. each
- Bin, Reversible Chalkboard/Whiteboard board and Paper Roll Holder each attach to Peg Rail with two pegs (sold separately)
- Chalkboard/Whiteboard and Paper Roll Holders have wall-mounted trays to hold craft supplies
- Wall hooks can be used individually on Wall Rack or Peg Rail
- Wall hooks also act as supports for Paper Roll Holder, Reversible Chalkboard/Whiteboard or Bin
- Each peg can hold up to 20 lbs.
- Hanging hardware and instructions included
- Low emission engineered wood, solid beech wood and solid pine
- Powder-coated iron wall hooks
Show 'em what you're made of
$29.00No Gift Box Available
Bill Eastburn has been designing furniture for us since, well, forever. From our Monarch furniture to our teak Ansel Desks, Bill’s designs have become an integral part of The Land of Nod. In fact, his popular and iconic Storagepaloozas were one of our first items. They’re inspired by the bins Bill saw in old five-and-dime stores.see all Bill Eastburn products
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if they are returned within 90 days of customer receipt, a valid proof of purchase is provided, and items are returned in good condition (unused and unwashed).
If you are not satisfied with your Stock furniture, rug or rug pad purchase, you must contact us within 7 days of delivery or pickup to arrange a return. The item must be returned within 30 days of delivery or pickup. The item will be inspected upon return, and a refund amount will be determined based on its condition. For furniture orders placed online, please call us at 800.933.9904. For orders placed through a store, please contact the store where the sale originated.
We require a 50% deposit for all Special Order upholstery. This deposit is nonrefundable after a 72-hour change/cancellation window. These items are made to your specifications and cannot be returned or exchanged.