Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
1/18/2017 1:46:49 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.933.9904
The upholstered panels of our Bowery Crib were inspired by classic menswear, giving it an extra touch of style. Plus, the stained black finish allows the wood grain of the solid ash to show through for added detail. Add the coordinating toddler rail to convert it to a toddler bed when the transition to a big kid's bed begins.
Bowery Toddler Rail 51.5"Wx18"Dx3"H
- A Royce Nelson design
- Features three adjustable mattress heights:11.25", 16.75" and 22.75"
- Floor to top of side rail measures 39.25"
- Stained Black finish allows for natural wood grain to show through
- Wood mattress platform
- Upholstered end panels
- Due to infant teething, you may wish to purchase a separate teething rail for your crib (check other retailers for availability)
- Simple assembly required
- Click here to order Complimentary Swatches
- Meets or exceeds applicable US safety standards
- Non-toxic finish meets all children's safety requirements for lead and phthalates content
- For Toddler Bed use, the minimum age should be no less than 15 mos. and the maximum weight should not be greater than 50 lbs.
Show 'em what you're made of
- Solid ash
- 100% polyester fabric
- Converts to toddler bed with optional toddler rail
Easy-to-follow instructions will also be included in your order.
The Advantages of Ready to Assemble Furniture
Our Ready to Assembly Furniture costs a fraction of what you'd expect because it ships in an economical flat pack and you do the finished assembly.
In addition to featuring quality and safe materials, we design furniture that’s built to withstand anything and everything kids throw their way. So rest easy knowing your furniture is ready for the long haul.
- For indoor use only.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- For soil build-up, wipe hard surfaces with damp cloth and dry.
- Dust with soft dry cloth.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners.
At The Land of Nod, nothing is more important to us than providing safe, high-quality products to you and your family. We believe that kids’ products should be able to handle everything kids throw their way (literally and figuratively). That’s why all of our products have an 18-year quality guarantee. And, hopefully, your kids will no longer be sleeping in bunk beds by then.
Mauve over, I'm coming in.