Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
3/28/2017 6:33:34 AM
For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Our Cargo Small Natural Changing Table may not be big in size but it's still packed with style and storage. With a beautiful stain that enhances the natural wood color, this changing table's design is timeless and its construction is made to last. Two smaller drawers on top are the perfect place to store diapers and wipes, while the larger bottom two drawers work wonders for tucking away baby clothes and blankets. The natural color pairs well with other nursery furniture and the removable changing table topper means you can keep using the piece as a dresser when your little one isn't quite so little anymore.
Converting your nursery into a toddler room? Let us show you how.
- Nod exclusive
- A Mark Daniel design
- An updated classic that works well for all different aesthetics from modern to traditional
- Top attaches to the back of dresser
- Changing table topper is felt lined so won't scratch dresser surface
- Contour pad not included
- Dresser features large zinc pulls with antique brass finish
- Adjustable levelers for uneven floors
- Smooth metal undermount glides
- Solid wood drawer boxes with dovetail joinery
- More colors available
- Click here to order Complimentary Swatches
- Changing table topper intended for children under 30 lbs.
- Includes hardware to secure to a dresser
- Includes Tip Restraint Kit for securing dresser to wall to prevent tipping
- Designed to be used with only our Simmons Contour Pad or Simmons Organic Contour Pad (sold separately)
- White and Charcoal: Solid poplar with low emission engineered wood
- Natural and Java: Solid poplar and ash, ash veneer and low emission engineered wood
- Shipping includes in-home setup of dresser
- Accommodates Cargo Changing Table Topper
Show 'em what you're made of
Delivery and shipping info
Wendy wind blows the cradle will rock.
$129.00No Gift Box Available
$99.00No Gift Box Available
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if they are returned within 90 days of customer receipt, a valid proof of purchase is provided, and items are returned in good condition (unused and unwashed).
If you are not satisfied with your Stock furniture, rug or rug pad purchase, you must contact us within 7 days of delivery or pickup to arrange a return. The item must be returned within 30 days of delivery or pickup. The item will be inspected upon return, and a refund amount will be determined based on its condition. For furniture orders placed online, please call us at 800.933.9904. For orders placed through a store, please contact the store where the sale originated.
We require a 50% deposit for all Special Order upholstery. This deposit is nonrefundable after a 72-hour change/cancellation window. These items are made to your specifications and cannot be returned or exchanged.