Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
3/27/2017 4:55:50 PM
For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
If you need to maximize storage space in your nursery, our Cargo 6-Drawer White Changing Table is a perfect choice. With 6 large drawers, you can easily store all of baby's clothes, diapers, wipes and blankets. The classic white finish is easy to coordinate in a nursery, whether you're having a little girl or boy. Our Cargo changing tables feature high-quality construction with solid wood drawer boxes with dovetail joinery, so they'll last for years to come.
- Nod exclusive
- A Mark Daniel design
- An updated classic that works well for all different aesthetics from modern to traditional
- Top attaches to the back of dresser
- Contour pad not included
- Dresser features large zinc pulls with antique brass finish
- Adjustable levelers for uneven floors
- Smooth metal undermount glides
- Solid wood drawer boxes with dovetail joinery
- Changing table topper is felt lined so won't scratch dresser surface
- More colors available
- Click here to order Complimentary Swatches
- Changing table topper intended for children under 30 lbs.
- Includes hardware to secure to a dresser
- Includes Tip Restraint Kit for securing dresser to wall to prevent tipping
- Designed to be used with only our Simmons Contour Pad or Simmons Organic Contour Pad (sold separately)
- White and Charcoal: Solid poplar with low emission engineered wood
- Natural and Java: Solid poplar and ash, ash veneer and low emission engineered wood
- Shipping includes in-home setup of dresser
- Accommodates Cargo Changing Table Topper
Show 'em what you're made of
Delivery and shipping info
Why are you crying?
$129.00No Gift Box Available
$99.00No Gift Box Available
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if they are returned within 90 days of customer receipt, a valid proof of purchase is provided, and items are returned in good condition (unused and unwashed).
If you are not satisfied with your Stock furniture, rug or rug pad purchase, you must contact us within 7 days of delivery or pickup to arrange a return. The item must be returned within 30 days of delivery or pickup. The item will be inspected upon return, and a refund amount will be determined based on its condition. For furniture orders placed online, please call us at 800.933.9904. For orders placed through a store, please contact the store where the sale originated.
We require a 50% deposit for all Special Order upholstery. This deposit is nonrefundable after a 72-hour change/cancellation window. These items are made to your specifications and cannot be returned or exchanged.