Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
3/30/2017 1:06:04 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.933.9904
If your little one naps in our Nature Trail Bedding, and you're not around to hear them, do they still make a sound? We're guessing the answer is no, thanks to the comfy 100% cotton that'll keep them sleeping soundly through the night. Designed by the folks from Paper and Cloth, the quilt features an embroidered woodland scene with forest trees made from appliquéd gauze, for a playful and textured look. The fitted sheet has a charming forest themed print and the coordinating crib skirt has printed geometric tree branches.
Nature Trail Crib Skirt 51"Wx14"Dx28"H
- Nod exclusive
- A Paper and Cloth design
- 200-thread count cotton percale
- Quilt features an appliquéd and embroidered woodland scene
- Reverses to a printed modern design
- Trees are made from appliquéd gauze
- Crib sheet is fully elasticized for a snug, secure fit
- Changing Pad Cover available
- Click here to order Complimentary Swatches
Show 'em what you're made of
- Shell: 100% cotton, exclusive of decoration
- Fill: 100% Cotton
- Machine washable
- Also available in Toddler Bedding
Overall DimensionsWidth: 51" Depth: 14" Height: 28"
At The Land of Nod, nothing is more important to us than providing safe, high-quality products to you and your family. We believe that kids’ products should be able to handle everything kids throw their way (literally and figuratively). That’s why all of our products have an 18-year quality guarantee. And, hopefully, your kids will no longer be sleeping in bunk beds by then.
Halibut opening the door?