Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
9/23/2014 12:30:58 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.933.9904
What's old is new again with our cleverly designed Mojo Play Table that grows with your child. Combines '50s era style with a modern sensibility. Assemble the table in the 15" low position and you've got a great table height for your toddler. When the little one gets bigger, simply grab a screwdriver and use the hidden extender legs to raise the table to 23"h. Voila! You've now got a 23"h table with an additional storage shelf. It's an ingenious, two-tables-in-one design. And our Mojo Play Chairs are always on the level with our 23"h Mojo Play Table. It's time to get your Mojo working.
Chocolate Mojo Storage Bin 31"Wx20"Dx10"H
- A Bill Eastburn design
- Easily converts from low to medium sizes without additional parts
- Top lip keeps toys and art supplies on the table and off the floor
- Storage bin (sold separately) has self pulls and casters for easy movement
- Bin interior measures 29.5"W x 18.5"D x 7.25"H
- Made in Thailand
- Assembly required
- More colors available
Show 'em what you're made of
- Dust with Soft Dry Cloth
- Clean with damp cloth and mild soap. Dry Thoroughly.
- Do not use Furniture Wax, Polish or Abrasive Cleaners.
At The Land of Nod, nothing is more important to us than providing safe, high-quality products to you and your family. We believe that kids’ products should be able to handle everything kids throw their way (literally and figuratively). That’s why all of our products have an 18-year quality guarantee. And, hopefully, your kids will no longer be sleeping in bunk beds by then.
Water you doing in my house?