Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
11/24/2014 6:12:37 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.933.9904
We've done the unthinkable with our upholstered bed. If our research is correct, when a kid is told to make this bed, they often say thank you. Must be because of its upholstery that can be customized in an array of fabrics, colors and patterns. Simple, arched design allows your fabric to stand out.
Custom Twin Upholstered Bed 46"Wx82"Dx37.5"H
- Low-emission engineered wood platform creates a solid surface foundation
- This bed takes a mattress only (boxspring not required)
- Accommodates a mattress only (boxspring not required)
- Sleek low profile design
- After you place your Stock Plus order, we will send a fabric swatch via next day air for your final approval. You will need to contact us to approve the fabric swatch before we begin making your Custom piece. Once a swatch is approved, we require a 30% deposit on all Custom orders. Custom orders cannot be cancelled or returned.
- Orders for Stock fabric do not require additional approval and will be processed automatically
- Please allow up to 10 weeks for production time
- Made in the USA by Skyline Furniture
- More colors available
Show 'em what you're made of
- Solid pine and low emission engineered wood framing
- Headboard and frame wrapped in soy-based poly foam
- Features hardwood legs and metal center support
- Brevard Tusk: 88% cotton, 12% rayon
- Cecilia: 55% cotton, 45% linen
- Desert Flower: 100% dyed cotton duck upholstery
- DuJour: 69% rayon, 17% linen, 11% polyester, 3% cotton
- Eze: 95% cotton, 5% linen
- Flair: 100% polyester
- Folkland: 100% cotton
- Fritz: 71% cotton, 29% linen
- Gauze Mink: 55% linen, 45% cotton
- Geniesse: 95% cotton, 5% linen
- Ikat Argyle: 100% cotton
- Ikat Fret: 59% cotton, 41% polyester woven fabric
- Jeffersen Linen: 55% linen, 45% viscose
- Margot: 27% poly, 22% linen, 51% viscose
- Sahara: 100% cotton
- Zuma: 80% polyester, 20% linen
- Zig Zag: Printed on 100% cotton base cloth
- To prevent general soiling, frequent vacuuming or light brushing to remove dust, dirt or grime is suggested. Blot spills immediately with a white towel or sponge, or dab spills with a soft cloth. Cleaning by a professional furniture cleaning service is recommended.
Assembly may be required for this item based on shipping location and delivery method. Items shipped via In-Home Delivery will be placed in the room of your choice and assembled. All packaging will be removed and recycled at our warehouse for Local In-Home Delivery, or placed at your curbside or nearest trash pickup area for Long Distance In-Home Delivery. Items shipped via Basic Freight Delivery or picked up in store will require assembly and easy-to-follow instructions will be included in your order. You can view your assigned delivery method in your Cart. If you have any questions, please email or call us at 800.933.9904.
At The Land of Nod, nothing is more important to us than providing safe, high-quality products to you and your family. We believe that kids’ products should be able to handle everything kids throw their way (literally and figuratively). That’s why all of our products have an 18-year quality guarantee. And, hopefully, your kids will no longer be sleeping in bunk beds by then.
Colleen up this mess!