Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
2/23/2017 8:45:12 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.933.9904
Clean lines and tradition style mean you can continue using our Bayside Blue Changing Table for years to come. The removable changing table topper converts the changing table into a dresser, helping you transition from storing diapers and wipes to storing clothes and toys as your little one grows up. The beautiful blue stain allows natural wood grain to show through, creating a rich and textured finish. The four storage drawers feature zinc pulls with an antique silver finish. Our Blue changing table will work well in a baby boy or girl's nursery.
Denim 2-Over-2 Bayside Dresser 36.25"Wx18"Dx33.5"H
- Includes Tip Restraint Kit for securing dresser to your wall to prevent tipping
- Changing table topper intended for children under 30 lbs.
- Includes hardware to secure to a dresser
- Top attaches to back of dresser
- Designed to be used with only our Simmons Contour Pad or Simmons Organic Contour Pad (sold separately)
- Finish allows you to see gorgeous wood grain
- Adjustable levelers and center support leg for uneven floors
- Zinc knobs with an antique silver finish
- Changing table topper is felt lined so won't scratch dresser surface
- Contour Pad not included
- Made in Vietnam
- More colors available
- Each piece will be unique and may vary slightly
Show 'em what you're made of
- Whitewash and Cocoa finishes: Solid oak, oak veneer and low emission engineered wood
- Denim finish: Solid poplar, poplar veneer and low emission engineered wood
- Solid wood drawer boxes
- Smooth metal undermount glides
Delivery and shipping info
- Shipping includes in-home setup
- For indoor use only.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- For soil build-up, wipe hard surfaces with damp cloth and dry.
- Dust with soft dry cloth.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners.
At The Land of Nod, nothing is more important to us than providing safe, high-quality products to you and your family. We believe that kids’ products should be able to handle everything kids throw their way (literally and figuratively). That’s why all of our products have an 18-year quality guarantee. And, hopefully, your kids will no longer be sleeping in bunk beds by then.
Dots for me to know, and you to find out.
Our Designers Recommend
Carousel Crib (Midnight Blue) $499.00More Colors Available
Uptown Midnight Blue Wide Dresser $999.00More Colors Available
Elemenopee Changing Pad Cover $19.97reg. $35.00
Sheepish Changing Pad Cover $35.00
Cargo Crib (White) $699.00More Colors Available
Reed Between the Basket Collection $29.00 - $79.00More Colors Available