Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
2/1/2015 8:22:15 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.933.9904
Jenny Lind, known as the Swedish Nightingale, was an opera singer who performed in the 1800s. She was so popular in her day, furniture styles and household items were named in her honor. Our oversized Jenny Lind Chair is a classic take on the popular design. This comfy chair features a traditional frame with an updated fabric, making it perfect for a nursery or any room in your home.
Devote Cream Jenny Lind Chair 29"Wx35"Dx38"H
- Handmade in the USA by McCreary Modern
- Matte white frame is a nice contrast to textured fabrics
- Can be used in other rooms as well as a nursery
- More colors available
Show 'em what you're made of
- Reinforced, kiln-dried solid wood frame
- Painted white frame with textured linen blend fabric (Devote Cream)
- Painted white frame with cotton-polyester blend fabric (Denali Denim)
- Multilayer soy/plant based polyfoam wrapped in fiber down blend seat, encased in ticking
- Casing is channeled and has over-locked seams to prevent fibers from shifting
- Ottoman features hardwood construction and solid maple legs
- Mortise and tenon frame construction joinery
- Denali - 86% Cotton, 14% Polyester. Cotton is resilient, comfortable, and strong. Polyester makes it stable and long wearing
- Devote – 85% Polyester, 15% Linen. Linen adds drapability of the fabric, as well as its natural yarn look. Polyester makes it stable and long wearing. Laundered to insure its softness
- To prevent general soiling, frequent vacuuming or light brushing to remove dust, dirt or grime is suggested
- Blot spills immediately with a white towel or sponge, or dab spills with a soft cloth
- Cleaning by a professional furniture cleaning service is recommended
- Back and cushion fibers are recyclable
- Cushion foam is 20% plant based (an environmentally friendly source)
- Wood frame are stained with water-based finishes
At The Land of Nod, nothing is more important to us than providing safe, high-quality products to you and your family. We believe that kids’ products should be able to handle everything kids throw their way (literally and figuratively). That’s why all of our products have an 18-year quality guarantee. And, hopefully, your kids will no longer be sleeping in bunk beds by then.
Mabel doesn't ring either.