Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
5/3/2016 4:21:59 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.933.9904
The good looks of our upholstered ottoman is a beautiful piece that blends in with any decor.
Devote Pewter Attractive American Ottoman 27.25"Wx20.25"Dx15"H
- Handmade in the USA of domestic and imported materials by McCreary Modern
- Attractive American Rocker no longer available
Show 'em what you're made of
- Features hardwood construction and solid maple legs
- Casing is channeled and has over-locked seams to prevent fibers from shifting
- Mortise and tenon frame construction joinery
- Devote: 85% Polyester, 15% Linen. Linen adds drapability of the fabric, as well as its natural yarn look. Polyester makes it stable and long wearing. Laundered to insure its softness
- Cushion fibers are recyclable
- Cushion foam is 20% plant based (an environmentally friendly source)
- Wood frame materials come from certified "Sustainable Forest Initiative" companies that recycle 100% of lumber waste
- Wood legs are stained with water-based finishes
- All metal components consist of at least 95% recycled materials
- To prevent general soiling, frequent vacuuming or light brushing to remove dust, dirt or grime is suggested
- Blot spills immediately with a white towel or sponge, or dab spills with a soft cloth. Spot clean with a water-based solvent
- Cleaning by a professional furniture cleaning service is recommended
- For indoor use only.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Dimensions of bench-made upholstery may vary slightly.
- Vacuum and rotate cushions periodically.
- Do not leave newspaper or other printed material lying on surface.
At The Land of Nod, nothing is more important to us than providing safe, high-quality products to you and your family. We believe that kids’ products should be able to handle everything kids throw their way (literally and figuratively). That’s why all of our products have an 18-year quality guarantee. And, hopefully, your kids will no longer be sleeping in bunk beds by then.
Toby or not to be? That is the question.
Our Designers Recommend
Norse Bassinet $399.97reg. $699.00