Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
10/1/2016 6:48:26 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.933.9904
Welcome to Oak Park Elementary. Here you can study clean lines and architectural style, and learn about the influence of Frank Lloyd Wright. The Oak Park Elementary Desk and Hutch are the brains behind our collection. And they're available in a dark, rich Chocolate finish.
Dk. Chocolate Oak Park Hutch 47.25"Wx13.25"Dx30.5"H
- Includes Tip Restraint Kit for securing hutch to your wall to prevent tipping
- Desk features a fold-down keyboard drawer with magnetic closure
- Storage and file drawer accommodates letter or legal hanging folders (just in case your child is eyeing a legal career)
- Hutch features three 14.5"w x 8.5"d x 6"h cubbies (go cubbies!), built-in bulletin board and wire management openings
- Desk and Hutch also available as a set
- Top can function as a shelf with a lip around the sides and back to hold items in place
- Adjustable levelers for uneven floors
- Desk and Hutch sold separately
- Made in Vietnam
Show 'em what you're made of
- Deep grain and beautifully finished American white oak and hardwood veneers over solid hardwood and low emission engineered wood
- Solid American white oak pulls
- Smooth rolling metal drawer glides
- Full extension ball bearing glide on file drawer for additional support
Assembly may be required for this item based on shipping location and delivery method. Items shipped via In-Home Delivery will be placed in the room of your choice and assembled. All packaging will be removed and recycled at our warehouse for Local In-Home Delivery, or placed at your curbside or nearest trash pickup area for Long Distance In-Home Delivery. Items shipped via Basic Freight Delivery or picked up in store will require assembly. Easy-to-follow instructions will be included in your order and are also available by clicking the Assembly Instructions link below. You can view your assigned delivery method in your Cart. If you have any questions, please email or call us at 800.933.9904800.933.9904.
At The Land of Nod, nothing is more important to us than providing safe, high-quality products to you and your family. We believe that kids’ products should be able to handle everything kids throw their way (literally and figuratively). That’s why all of our products have an 18-year quality guarantee. And, hopefully, your kids will no longer be sleeping in bunk beds by then.
Ali, Ali oxen free!