Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
10/23/2016 2:29:09 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.933.9904
Even polar bears and reindeer need help keeping warm sometimes. Good thing our Great White North Bedding is made from 100% cotton flannel. Although we recommend you get it for your kids and not a polar animal. Designed exclusively for us by artist Susy Pilgrim Waters, the duvet cover, sheets and pillowcases all feature white animal silhouettes on a neutral grey background that fits well in a boy's room or girl's room.
Twin Great White North Flannel Duvet Cover 68"Wx88"H
- Nod exclusive
- A Susy Pilgrim Waters design
- Made from cotton flannel
- Duvet is available in Twin or Full-Queen
- Duvet reverses to self and has a hidden button closure
- Twin Sheet Set includes: fitted sheet, flat sheet and one pillowcase
- Full and Queen Sheet Set includes: fitted sheet, flat sheet and two pillowcases
- Fitted sheet has 12" pocket depth
- Sham and extra pillowcase available
- Made in Portugal
- For complimentary samples, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Show 'em what you're made of
- 100% cotton flannel
- Machine wash
- Coordinates with our Mint Snug As A Bug Velvet Quilt
- Also available Toddler Bedding
At The Land of Nod, nothing is more important to us than providing safe, high-quality products to you and your family. We believe that kids’ products should be able to handle everything kids throw their way (literally and figuratively). That’s why all of our products have an 18-year quality guarantee. And, hopefully, your kids will no longer be sleeping in bunk beds by then.
I'm fine, Hawaii you?