Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
1/24/2017 12:36:23 PM
For Customer Service, please call 800.933.9904
Dylan Ottoman (View Grey)
Our super comfortable Dylan Swivel Glider features a large seat and high back to accommodate both moms and dads. It's an ideal place for feeding and then rocking baby to sleep. The swivel glider allows forward, backward and side to side motion. Once junior grows up, the glider will fit in well with your living room décor.
- Handmade in the USA of domestic and imported materials
- Reinforced, kiln-dried wood frame
- Double-wrapped soft foam core cushions for maximum loft and comfort
- Core is encased in a synthetic, non-woven ticking to ensure proper wear and prevent shifting
- Ottoman features hardwood construction and solid maple legs
- Mortise and tenon frame construction joinery
- Flexolator spring suspension
- Back and cushion fibers are recyclable
- Cushion foam is 20% plant based (an environmentally friendly source)
- Wood frame materials come from certified "Sustainable Forest Initiative" companies that recycle 100% of lumber waste
- Wood legs are stained with water-based finishes
- All metal components consist of at least 95% recycled materials
Show 'em what you're made of
Flat Rate Delivery
We offer $99 Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture delivery and free returns.
Earn 10% back in reward dollars1 on this purchase when you use your Crate and Barrel Credit Card.
Will it fit in your space?
View Dimensions for View Grey Dylan Ottoman
Dimensions for View Grey Dylan Ottoman
Dimensions for Doss Otter Dylan Swivel Glider
Round out the look.
- Norse Bassinet $399.97 reg. $699.00
- Cinema Floor Lamp $219.00
- Shy Little Kitten Crib Bedding $20.40 - $109.65 reg. $24.00 - $129.00
- Archway Crib (Grey Stain) $799.00
- Savanna Crib Bedding $20.40 - $84.15 reg. $24.00 - $99.00
- Quartz Floor Bin $25.00 each
Read what people are saying.Our reviews are verified for authenticity. Learn More.
Crafted with care and made to last.
What you need to know.
Since we offer free returns on all furniture, you can think of it as a no-risk furniture purchase. If you are not satisfied with your furniture order, we will schedule a pick-up at absolutely no cost to you. Not only that, we’ll even issue you a refund for your original shipping charges. To arrange a return or exchange of an item delivered by freight, please call us at 800.933.9904 and ask for a Furniture Team Specialist.View Our Return Policy
Returning or Exchanging Items Delivered by Freight
Within 90 days, refunds will be issued in the original form of payment for the original purchase price once the item(s) are received and processed. After 90 days, your refund will be in the form of a merchandise credit. Your original shipping fee is refundable.
To arrange a return or exchange of an item delivered by freight, please call us at (800) 933-9904 and ask for a Furniture Team Specialist.
Free Returns on All Items Delivered by Freight
Think of it as a no-risk furniture purchase. If you are not satisfied with your furniture order, we will schedule a pick-up at absolutely no cost to you. Not only that, we’ll even issue you a refund for your original shipping charges. No need to thank us. Although, some cookies would be nice.
Returning or Exchanging Custom Upholstery
Because our stock-plus upholstery items are custom made to your specifications, we cannot accept returns on made-to-order items. If you have questions regarding our custom-made, stock-plus upholstery collection, please call us at (800) 933-9904 and ask to speak with a Furniture Team Specialist.
Proof of purchase is required to issue an appropriate exchange, credit or refund for eligible items, as well as any taxes due to be refunded in accordance with applicable state law. For you convenience, we will accept the following as proof of your purchase.
- Original Paper Receipt
- Gift Receipt
- Original Packing Slip
- Gift Packing Slip
- Order Number
- Gift Registry Number
We can also verify proof of purchase by looking up your original receipt using your Crate and Barrel Credit Card or major credit card used at the time of purchase, or the email address used to receive an eReceipt.