Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
3/30/2017 2:54:06 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.933.9904
It's time to raise your standards when it comes to finding the perfect piece of furniture for your home. Our exclusive Elevate 2-in-1 Dresser features a contrasting two-tone finish that provides a stunning look for any type of nursery. Plus, the gorgeous black stain allows the wood grain to show through on each piece. It even doubles as a dresser and a changing table.
Elevate 2-in-1 Dresser. 37"Wx18.25"Dx33"H
- Nod exclusive
- A Bill Eastburn design
- Can be used as a dresser or changing table
- Galley top works with a changing pad or without
- Stained Black finish allows for natural wood grain to show through
- Contrasting two-tone finish
- Contour pad not included
- Made in Vietnam
- Includes Tip Restraint Kit for securing dresser to your wall to prevent tipping
- Designed to be used with only our Simmons Contour Pad or Simmons Organic Contour Pad (sold separately)
Show 'em what you're made of
- Solid poplar and ash, ash veneer, and low emission engineered wood
- Smooth metal undermount glides
- Solid wood, 5-sided drawer boxes with dovetail joinery
- Zinc pulls with antique brass finish
Delivery and shipping info
- Shipping includes in-home setup
Overall DimensionsWidth: 37" Depth: 18.25" Height: 33" Galley TopWidth: 35" Depth: 16.75" Height: 1.5" Top DrawerWidth: 33.54" Depth: 13.307" Height: 3.31" Bottom DrawerWidth: 33.54" Depth: 13.307" Height: 7.24"
- For indoor use only.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Protect from heat and liquids.
- For soil build-up, wipe hard surfaces with damp cloth and dry.
- Dust with soft dry cloth.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners.
At The Land of Nod, nothing is more important to us than providing safe, high-quality products to you and your family. We believe that kids’ products should be able to handle everything kids throw their way (literally and figuratively). That’s why all of our products have an 18-year quality guarantee. And, hopefully, your kids will no longer be sleeping in bunk beds by then.
Cereal pleasure to meet you.