Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
1/17/2017 12:33:40 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.933.9904
Take your organization to new heights with this modern stackable storage collection. The contrasting two-tone design features a smooth white finish and a stained black base that highlights the wood's natural grain. Create your own customized storage setups by mixing and matching different pieces. Designed just for us by Bill Eastburn.
Elevate Large Cube w/Drawer. 36.5"Wx15.5"Dx14.75"H
- Nod exclusive
- A Bill Eastburn design
- Base and cases sold separately
- Stained Black finish allows for natural wood grain to show through
- Contrasting two-tone finish
- Mix and match multiple sizes and styles to create your own storage system
- Click here to order Complimentary Swatches
- Includes Tip Restraint Kit for securing to the wall to prevent tipping
- Mending hardware to attach multiple units
- When stacking pieces, utilize legs only on the bottom unit
- When stacking other pieces with the Large Cube with Drawer, only one drawer unit may be used per assembly
- Large Cube with Drawer must always be the bottommost unit, and can only be stacked two -high
- Do not stack more than three high of any combination of Elevate Small Cube or Large Cube
Show 'em what you're made of
- Ash and hardwood veneer over low emission engineered wood
- Solid poplar framing
- Solid ash legs and base
- Accommodates our Cube Bins and Locker Baskets
Easy-to-follow instructions will also be included in your order.
The Advantages of Ready to Assemble Furniture
Our Ready to Assembly Furniture costs a fraction of what you'd expect because it ships in an economical flat pack and you do the finished assembly.
In addition to featuring quality and safe materials, we design furniture that’s built to withstand anything and everything kids throw their way. So rest easy knowing your furniture is ready for the long haul.
At The Land of Nod, nothing is more important to us than providing safe, high-quality products to you and your family. We believe that kids’ products should be able to handle everything kids throw their way (literally and figuratively). That’s why all of our products have an 18-year quality guarantee. And, hopefully, your kids will no longer be sleeping in bunk beds by then.
Egbert no bacon please!