Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
7/23/2016 11:05:59 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.933.9904
Our most popular storage item comes in a variety of rich colors. Vegetable bins were the inspiration for our practical toy, book and game storage units.
Espresso 3-Bin Palooza 37"Wx19.25"Dx17"H
- Includes Tip Restraint Kit for securing Storagepalooza to your wall to prevent tipping (should be used on all stacked units)
- Do not stack more than three 2 or 3 Bin Storagepaloozas at a time
- A Bill Eastburn design
- Bins stack to conserve floor space (maximum three at a time recommended)
- Bead base and face molding details
- Inset base for easy and secure stacking
- Includes six felt pads to protect Storagepalooza underside and your floor
- Interior bins measure 10.5"w (3-Bin) or 16.25"w (2-Bin)
- Hardware to secure paloozas together is included
- Assembly required
- More colors available
Show 'em what you're made of
- Birch veneer over low emission engineered wood (Stained Espresso and Java)
- Low emission engineered wood (Painted White, Tomato Red, Midnight Blue, Azure, Grey and Orange)
- Solid poplar molding
- Select soft plastic toys can react with and cause damage to the finish of the Palooza when left in prolonged contact. Take care to occasionally check toys and the bin to prevent damage
Easy-to-follow instructions will also be included in your order.
The Advantages of Ready to Assemble Furniture
Our Ready to Assembly Furniture costs a fraction of what you'd expect because it ships in an economical flat pack and you do the finished assembly.
In addition to featuring quality and safe materials, we design furniture that’s built to withstand anything and everything kids throw their way. So rest easy knowing your furniture is ready for the long haul.
At The Land of Nod, nothing is more important to us than providing safe, high-quality products to you and your family. We believe that kids’ products should be able to handle everything kids throw their way (literally and figuratively). That’s why all of our products have an 18-year quality guarantee. And, hopefully, your kids will no longer be sleeping in bunk beds by then.
Germany people knocking at your door.