Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
4/21/2015 9:21:58 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.933.9904
Our Simple Collection is the opposite of rocket science, taxes and teenagers. It's simple. But that's not to say it's boring. And if you're looking for solidly built kids' furniture that will last for years, our Simple Hutch is a no-brainer.
Espresso Simple Desk Hutch 50"Wx13.75"Dx36"H
- Includes Tip Restraint Kit for securing hutch to your wall to prevent tipping
- Designed to fit only Land of Nod Simple Desks
- Clean lines suitable for both traditional and contemporary décor
- Hutch features built-in bulletin board, spacious shelf and wire management openings
- Made in Vietnam
Show 'em what you're made of
- Solid alder wood with alder veneers over low emission engineered
Assembly may be required for this item based on shipping location and delivery method. Items shipped via In-Home Delivery will be placed in the room of your choice and assembled. All packaging will be removed and recycled at our warehouse for Local In-Home Delivery, or placed at your curbside or nearest trash pickup area for Long Distance In-Home Delivery. Items shipped via Basic Freight Delivery or picked up in store will require assembly. Easy-to-follow instructions will be included in your order and are also available by clicking the Assembly Instructions link below. You can view your assigned delivery method in your Cart. If you have any questions, please email or call us at 800.933.9904800.933.9904.
- Dust with Soft Dry Cloth
- Clean with damp cloth and mild soap. Dry Thoroughly.
- Do not use Furniture Wax, Polish or Abrasive Cleaners.
At The Land of Nod, nothing is more important to us than providing safe, high-quality products to you and your family. We believe that kids’ products should be able to handle everything kids throw their way (literally and figuratively). That’s why all of our products have an 18-year quality guarantee. And, hopefully, your kids will no longer be sleeping in bunk beds by then.
Don't get so excited, it's just a joke.