Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
3/26/2017 11:17:03 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.933.9904
Getting close to feeding time? This colorful kids lunch box designed for us by artist Michelle Romo coordinates with our Teacher's Pet Backpack and features roomy compartments and straps that make it great for carrying lunch.
Fire HydrantTeacher's Pet Lunch Box. 7.25"Wx3"Dx9"H
- Nod exclusive
- A Michelle Romo design
- Made from durable polyester
- Lunch Box has a main compartment and front pocket with zip closure, mesh pocket for water bottle
- Water bottle not included
- Features a molded interior for easy cleaning
- Includes adjustable top strap
- Inside mesh pocket holds napkin and utensils (not included) and a write-on nametag
- Rubber fire hydrant zipper pull on front pocket
- Measures: 7.25 x 9 x 3.25"
Show 'em what you're made of
- 100% polyester
- Shell is woven of tough 600-denier polyester
- Interior lining is made of PEVA, an environmentally friendly, food-safe vinyl that's made without chlorine or plasticizers
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth
- 3 and up
- Coordinates with our Teacher's Pet Backpacks
Overall DimensionsWidth: 7.25" Depth: 3" Height: 9"
At The Land of Nod, nothing is more important to us than providing safe, high-quality products to you and your family. We believe that kids’ products should be able to handle everything kids throw their way (literally and figuratively). That’s why all of our products have an 18-year quality guarantee. And, hopefully, your kids will no longer be sleeping in bunk beds by then.
Howard you like a big hug?