Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
2/8/2016 4:06:54 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.933.9904
$129.00 - $629.00
- Wool fiber is 5"-7"
- Due to the longer pile and nature of this rug, shedding volume may be higher resulting in loose fibers
- Click to see Rug Guide
Show 'em what you're made of
- 100% New Zealand Drysdale wool
- Polypropelyne woven backing
- Shake fluff upon receiving for a great textured look
- Shake outdoors periodically to remove dust
- Machine washable
- 5' round and 3.5' x 5.5' can be washed in a front load washer
- 5 x 8' and 8 x 10' need to be washed in a commercial size washer
- Air dry out of direct sunlight
- Don't forget an eco-friendly rug pad (sold separately)
At The Land of Nod, nothing is more important to us than providing safe, high-quality products to you and your family. We believe that kids’ products should be able to handle everything kids throw their way (literally and figuratively). That’s why all of our products have an 18-year quality guarantee. And, hopefully, your kids will no longer be sleeping in bunk beds by then.
One shoe who?
One shoe open the door?