Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
5/23/2013 2:39:18 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.933.9904
Dan Zanes effortlessly combines folk and world music influences to create a sound that's all his own. "Family Dance" was Dan Zanes' follow up to the critically acclaimed "Rocket Ship Beach." Fortunately, Dan didn't suffer from the sophomore slump. "Family Dance" includes a healthy dose of reinterpreted classics and a variety of musical styles. Highlights include "Jump Up", "Rock Island Line" and "All Around the Kitchen". Includes celebrity appearances by Rosanne Cash and Sandra Bernhard.
Family Dance CD
- Artist: Dan Zanes
- Ages: 2 - 4 years
- Genre: Folk
- Original Release Date: November 8, 2001
- Running Time: 44:32
Track Listing1. Jump Up (Listen)
2. Rock Island Line (with the Rocket Ship Revue) (Listen)
3. Malti (With Barbara Brousal)
4. The Hokey Pokey (with Father Goose a.k.a. Rankin' Don and the Dandelion Chorus)
5. Water For the Elephants (with Donald Saaf)
6. Linstead Market (with the Sandy Girls)
7. Fooba Wooba John (with Rosanne Cash)
8. Wonder Wheel (with the Rocket Ship Revue) (Listen)
9. Yo-Yo Sweet Yo-Yo (with the Rubi Theatre Co.)
10. All Around the Kitchen (with Loudon Wainwright III)
11. In the Evening (with the Rocket Ship Revue and the Dandelion Chorus)
12. Flowers Of Edinburgh
13. Thrift Shop (with Sandra Bernhard)
14. Skip To My Lou (with Father Goose a.k.a Rankin' Don)
15. The Good Night Waltz (with Donald Saaf and Lyris Hung)
At The Land of Nod, nothing is more important to us than providing safe, high-quality products to you and your family. We believe that kids’ products should be able to handle everything kids throw their way (literally and figuratively). That’s why all of our products have an 18-year quality guarantee. And, hopefully, your kids will no longer be sleeping in bunk beds by then.
Icon tell you another knock knock joke if you want.