Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
4/24/2017 11:31:57 AM
For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Deep in a mystical forest, we heard tales of a nature bedding set featuring a colorful, printed woodland scene complete with animals, flowers and more. We also caught wind that it was exclusively designed by artist Elizabeth Olwen. While we can't verify these stories for certain, we just recommend you pick up this charming bedding set for yourself.
- Nod exclusive
- An Elizabeth Olwen design
- 200-thread count cotton percale
- Duvet features printed, appliquéd and embroidered woodland scene on front and is trimmed and backed in a solid coordinating color
- Sham features appliqued flowers and has a centered tie closure on back
- Sheet Set features woodland animals and is available in twin, full and queen
- Duvet Cover is available in Twin or Full-Queen
- Duvet Cover has hidden button closure
- Click here to order Complimentary Swatches
- Duvet and Sham: 100% cotton, exclusive of decoration
- Sheet Set: 100% cotton percale
- Machine Wash
Show 'em what you're made of
Mabel doesn't ring either.
$79.00No Gift Box Available
Lots of artists got their inspiration from nature. But, not many got their inspiration from nature and from their mom’s orange floral drapes like artist Elizabeth Olwen. Her love (or obsession, as she would call it) of bold prints and patterns has led her to create vivid, outdoorsy designs for everything from fabric and apparel, to home décor and stationery.see all Elizabeth Olwen products
- Mix and Match Light Pink Floor Lamp Shade $35.00 View Products
- Fine Feathered Wall Hook $10.00 each View Products
- Ripple Pink Curtains $14.97 - $19.97 reg. $39.00 - $49.00 View Products
- Crystal Mosaic Rug (Grey) $299.00 - $799.00 View Products
- District Storage Bench/Bookcase (Wheat) $229.00 each View Products
- Half Dot Garland (Peach) $12.00 View Products
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if they are returned within 90 days of customer receipt, a valid proof of purchase is provided, and items are returned in good condition (unused and unwashed).
If you are not satisfied with your Stock furniture, rug or rug pad purchase, you must contact us within 7 days of delivery or pickup to arrange a return. The item must be returned within 30 days of delivery or pickup. The item will be inspected upon return, and a refund amount will be determined based on its condition. For furniture orders placed online, please call us at 800.933.9904. For orders placed through a store, please contact the store where the sale originated.
We require a 50% deposit for all Special Order upholstery. This deposit is nonrefundable after a 72-hour change/cancellation window. These items are made to your specifications and cannot be returned or exchanged.