Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
1/30/2015 10:41:23 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.933.9904
Think it's difficult to add an international touch to your kids' bed? Au contraire. The printed illustrations adorning our Streets of Paree bedding will help you bid adieu to a common and boring bedroom. And since it's made exclusively for us, you'll never have a case of déjà vu. Pick up the whole set or buy each individual component à la carte. Okay, that's all the French we know.
Full-Queen Streets of Paree Duvet Cover 86"Wx88"H
- A Julia Rothman design
- 200-thread count
- Oeko-Tex certified
- Duvet cover available in Full-Queen
- Printed duvet covers features bakeries, shops and other icons found on the streets of Paris
- Made in Portugal
- Click here to order Complimentary Swatches
Show 'em what you're made of
- 100% cotton percale with a super soft finish
- Machine washable
- Don't forget to add our hypo-allergenic Natural Harmony™ comforters and pillows
At The Land of Nod, nothing is more important to us than providing safe, high-quality products to you and your family. We believe that kids’ products should be able to handle everything kids throw their way (literally and figuratively). That’s why all of our products have an 18-year quality guarantee. And, hopefully, your kids will no longer be sleeping in bunk beds by then.
Bargain up the wrong tree.