Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
2/1/2015 7:01:35 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.933.9904
A child sleeping soundly can be music to a parent's ears. We figured the embroidered dancers adorning the duvet of our Tulle and the Gang Bedding would be the perfect accompaniment to that. The dancers' tops and tutus are appliquéd in various patterns and materials. Round out the look with our coordinating 100% cotton Flat sheet that features embroidered ballet terms.
Full/Queen Tulle and Gang Duvet Cover 86"Wx88"H
- 200-thread count
- Embroidered dancers adorn the duvet cover
- Dancers' tops and tutus are appliquéd in a variety of patterns and materials including polka dots, stripes and lace
- Flat sheet and case include a variety of ballet terms embroidered on the top hem
- Duvet available in twin and full/queen
- Flat sheets available in twin, full, queen
- To order complimentary swatches, please email email@example.com
Show 'em what you're made of
- 100% cotton exclusive of decoration
- Machine washable
- Don't forget to add our hypo-allergenic Natural Harmony™ comforters and pillows
At The Land of Nod, nothing is more important to us than providing safe, high-quality products to you and your family. We believe that kids’ products should be able to handle everything kids throw their way (literally and figuratively). That’s why all of our products have an 18-year quality guarantee. And, hopefully, your kids will no longer be sleeping in bunk beds by then.
Annetta wisecrack and you're out of here!