Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
2/26/2017 10:16:21 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.933.9904
We decided to focus on the fundamentals when crafting our metal Primary Bed. Like having a clean look with simple lines for stylishness, solid metal construction for durability and a variety of finishes to add a pop of color to any room.
Full Red-Orange Primary Bed 55.5"Wx77"Dx47"H
- Solid pine, webbed slat roll system creates equal spacing on all slats for even support
- Requires a mattress and low profile foundation
- Made in Vietnam
- More colors available
- Click here to order Complimentary Swatches
Show 'em what you're made of
- Steel tube
- Solid pine
- Pine center support (Full Size bed only)
Delivery and shipping info
- Shipping includes in-home setup
- Available Iron Trundle doubles as an extra bed for sleepovers or underbed storage when space is limited
- Requires 5" trundle mattress
Assembly may be required for this item based on shipping location and delivery method. Items shipped via In-Home Delivery will be placed in the room of your choice and assembled. All packaging will be removed and recycled at our warehouse for Local In-Home Delivery, or placed at your curbside or nearest trash pickup area for Long Distance In-Home Delivery. Items shipped via Basic Freight Delivery or picked up in store will require assembly. Easy-to-follow instructions will be included in your order and are also available by clicking the Assembly Instructions link below. You can view your assigned delivery method in your Cart. If you have any questions, please email or call us at 800.933.9904800.933.9904.
- For indoor use only.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- For soil build-up, wipe hard surfaces with damp cloth and dry.
- Dust with soft dry cloth.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners.
At The Land of Nod, nothing is more important to us than providing safe, high-quality products to you and your family. We believe that kids’ products should be able to handle everything kids throw their way (literally and figuratively). That’s why all of our products have an 18-year quality guarantee. And, hopefully, your kids will no longer be sleeping in bunk beds by then.
Mae be I'll tell you, maybe I won't.