Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
3/30/2017 9:03:47 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.933.9904
The clean and timeless design of our Hampshire Arched Bed means it'll work well regardless of your style or décor. It features an easy-to-coordinate neutral finish that'll work in a boy's room or a girl's room. Plus, its mahogany construction makes it as durable as it is beautiful.
Full Stone Hampshire Arched Bed 56.25"Wx78.5"Dx46"H
- Solid mahogany, webbed slat roll system creates equal spacing on all slats for even support
- Bed accomodates a mattress only (boxspring not required)
- Multi-step, hand-applied finish
- A Royce Nelson Design
- Made in Indonesia
Show 'em what you're made of
- Solid mahogany, mahogany veneer and low emission engineered wood
Delivery and shipping info
- Shipping includes in-home setup
- Coordinating guardrail also available
Overall DimensionsWidth: 56.25" Depth: 78.5" Height: 46"
Assembly may be required for this item based on shipping location and delivery method. Items shipped via In-Home Delivery will be placed in the room of your choice and assembled. All packaging will be removed and recycled at our warehouse for Local In-Home Delivery, or placed at your curbside or nearest trash pickup area for Long Distance In-Home Delivery. Items shipped via Basic Freight Delivery or picked up in store will require assembly. Easy-to-follow instructions will be included in your order and are also available by clicking the Assembly Instructions link below. You can view your assigned delivery method in your Cart. If you have any questions, please email or call us at 800.933.9904800.933.9904.
- For indoor use only.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Protect from heat and liquids.
- For soil build-up, wipe hard surfaces with damp cloth and dry.
- Dust with soft dry cloth.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners.
At The Land of Nod, nothing is more important to us than providing safe, high-quality products to you and your family. We believe that kids’ products should be able to handle everything kids throw their way (literally and figuratively). That’s why all of our products have an 18-year quality guarantee. And, hopefully, your kids will no longer be sleeping in bunk beds by then.
Who Who Who!