Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
4/2/2015 12:16:14 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.933.9904
With its clean lines, classic style and unassuming silhouette, our Andersen Bed's understated look stands out, yet fits in, no matter your décor. Its modern, painted white frame combined with its whitewash finish give it a contrasting, neutral appearance that's fit for a boy's or girl's room. The mindi wood headboard and footboard are finished by hand, meaning each bed is unique.
Full Whitewash Andersen Bed 56.5"Wx79"Dx42.75"H
- Solid spruce, webbed slat roll system creates equal spacing on all slats for even support
- Bed accomodates a mattress only (boxspring not required)
- Wire-brushed and whitewashed mindi wood headboard and footboard
- Gender-neutral style
- Mix and match with existing furniture
- Our Simple Guardrail can be used with Twin and Full Beds
- Accommodates a mattress only (boxspring not required)
- Made in Vietnam
Show 'em what you're made of
- Solid poplar, mindi veneer, spruce, and low emission engineered wood
- Solid spruce center support (Full Size bed only)
- Frame: Painted White finish
- Headboard/Footboard interior panels: Whitewash, wire-brushed finish
Delivery and shipping info
- Shipping includes in-home setup
- Our Uptown Trundle can be used with Andersen Beds
- Requires 5" trundle mattress
Assembly may be required for this item based on shipping location and delivery method. Items shipped via In-Home Delivery will be placed in the room of your choice and assembled. All packaging will be removed and recycled at our warehouse for Local In-Home Delivery, or placed at your curbside or nearest trash pickup area for Long Distance In-Home Delivery. Items shipped via Basic Freight Delivery or picked up in store will require assembly. Easy-to-follow instructions will be included in your order and are also available by clicking the Assembly Instructions link below. You can view your assigned delivery method in your Cart. If you have any questions, please email or call us at 800.933.9904800.933.9904.
At The Land of Nod, nothing is more important to us than providing safe, high-quality products to you and your family. We believe that kids’ products should be able to handle everything kids throw their way (literally and figuratively). That’s why all of our products have an 18-year quality guarantee. And, hopefully, your kids will no longer be sleeping in bunk beds by then.
Water you doing in my house?