Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
5/3/2016 7:13:10 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.933.9904
As your little ones outgrow their cribs or highchairs, you may be in the market for a piece of furniture that'll last a little longer. Our Everlasting Play Table is just what you need. It comes with three different sized legs so it can grow up along with your kids. Plus, each set stores neatly underneath the table itself. The 15" height is perfect for toddlers to stand at or for a coffee table. The 23" height makes a great play table, perfect for kid-sized chairs. And the 30" height converts the table into the ideal height for a desk or table.
Shop our collection of exclusive kids chairs, they are just the right height.
Grey Everlasting Adjustable Play Table 47.75"Wx27"Dx29.5"H
- Table features 3 adjustable heights: 15" (for younger children) , 23" (play chair height) and 29.5" (desk)
- Handcrafted Table grows with your child, from play table to desk
- Cleverly designed turned legs look unique and nice at every height
- Hidden storage system underneath table top allows you to store legs not being used
- Multi-step hand-applied finish
- Made in Indonesia
- More colors available
Show 'em what you're made of
- Solid mindi wood
- Mix and match with our play chairs in multiple styles and colors (sold separately)
Delivery and shipping info
- Delivered lickety split in 5 - 7 days
Easy-to-follow instructions will also be included in your order.
The Advantages of Ready to Assemble Furniture
Our Ready to Assembly Furniture costs a fraction of what you'd expect because it ships in an economical flat pack and you do the finished assembly.
In addition to featuring quality and safe materials, we design furniture that’s built to withstand anything and everything kids throw their way. So rest easy knowing your furniture is ready for the long haul.
At The Land of Nod, nothing is more important to us than providing safe, high-quality products to you and your family. We believe that kids’ products should be able to handle everything kids throw their way (literally and figuratively). That’s why all of our products have an 18-year quality guarantee. And, hopefully, your kids will no longer be sleeping in bunk beds by then.
Egbert no bacon please!