Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
9/4/2015 8:10:10 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.933.9904
I'm just a toy box. I wish I was a stuffed animal or an action figure or maybe a board game, but instead I just have a spacious interior that holds a whole bunch of that stuff. And a simple, classic design that works in a hallway or living room just as well as it does in a playroom. Guess I'll just have to learn to be comfortable in my own frame.
Grey I'm Just a Toy Box 36"Wx16"Dx19.5"H
- Child safe closure allows lid to stay supported in any position and prevents lid from closing too quickly
- Nod exclusive
- A Bill Eastburn design
- Interior measures 31.5"w x 12.5"d x 14.5"h
- Nylon glides to protect floors
- Assembly required
- Made in Vietnam
- More colors available
Show 'em what you're made of
- Solid birch with birch veneer over low emission engineered wood (stained Espresso)
- Solid poplar with low emission engineered wood (painted White)
- Click here to order Complimentary Swatches
- Don't forget a cushion for extra comfort (sold separately)
Easy-to-follow instructions will also be included in your order.
The Advantages of Ready to Assemble Furniture
Our Ready to Assembly Furniture costs a fraction of what you'd expect because it ships in an economical flat pack and you do the finished assembly.
In addition to featuring quality and safe materials, we design furniture that’s built to withstand anything and everything kids throw their way. So rest easy knowing your furniture is ready for the long haul.
- For indoor use only.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Do not leave newspaper or other printed material lying on surface.
- For soil build-up, wipe with damp cloth and dry.
- Dust with soft dry cloth.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners.
- Protect from heat and liquids.
- To prevent a chemical reaction (marking) with finish, do not place
- any rubber, vinyl or other synthetic materials on the surface.
At The Land of Nod, nothing is more important to us than providing safe, high-quality products to you and your family. We believe that kids’ products should be able to handle everything kids throw their way (literally and figuratively). That’s why all of our products have an 18-year quality guarantee. And, hopefully, your kids will no longer be sleeping in bunk beds by then.
Barbara black sheep, have you any wool?
Our Designers Recommend
Good Manor Toddler Bed $399.00reg. $449.00
Here, There, Anywhere Play Table (Grey) $149.00More Colors Available
Executive Nod Chair (Dk. Blue) $99.00 - $106.00More Colors Available
Over the River and Through the Rug $299.00 - $399.00
23" Extracurricular Play Table (White) $249.00More Colors Available
Flea Market Wire Ball Bins $39.00 each
Customers Also Viewed
Hi-Fi Toy Box (White) $399.00More Colors Available
New!Wrightwood Toy Box $399.00
Hi-Fi Toy Box (Walnut) $399.00More Colors Available
Pure Jersey Crib Sheet (Natural) $24.00More Colors Available
District 3-Cube Storage Frame (Grey) $199.00More Colors Available
2-Bin Palooza (Grey) $199.00More Colors Available
Uptown Nightstand (Midnight Blue) $299.00More Colors Available
Twin Hampshire Canopy Bed $899.00
District 2-Cube Storage Frame w/Bin (Grey) $199.00More Colors Available
Cubic Tall Bookcase (Grey, 12-Cube) $599.00More Colors Available
Uptown Wide Dresser (Grey) $799.00More Colors Available
Bowery Crib $999.00