Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
1/22/2017 1:33:08 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.933.9904
Furniture occasionally needs somebody to lean on, too. In the case of our Little Sloane Leaning Bookcase, all it needs is a wall. We've taken the unique leaning design of Crate and Barrel's Sloane furniture collection and scaled it down to accommodate your little ones. They save space by taking up less area on the floor, and they secure to the wall for added safety. Buy one as a stand-alone piece, or pick up multiples to make a custom look of your own.
Grey Little Sloane Leaning Bookcase/Bins 18"Wx14"Dx54.5"H
- Includes tip restraint kit for securing to the wall to prevent tipping
- Mending hardware to attach multiple units
- Nod exclusive
- A Blake Tovin design
- Space saving leaning ladder design
- Fixed shelf for book storage or display
- Stepped bins measure 16"w x 11.5"d x 7"h and 16"w x 14"d x 8"h
- Can stand alone or in multiples
- Assembly required
- Made in Indonesia
- More colors available
- Click here to order Complimentary Swatches
Show 'em what you're made of
- Solid mahogany with low emission engineered wood (Painted Finishes)
- Solid mahogany with mahogany veneers over low emission engineered wood (Stained Java)
- Metal label holders
- Mix and match with our Little Sloane Desk
Easy-to-follow instructions will also be included in your order.
The Advantages of Ready to Assemble Furniture
Our Ready to Assembly Furniture costs a fraction of what you'd expect because it ships in an economical flat pack and you do the finished assembly.
In addition to featuring quality and safe materials, we design furniture that’s built to withstand anything and everything kids throw their way. So rest easy knowing your furniture is ready for the long haul.
At The Land of Nod, nothing is more important to us than providing safe, high-quality products to you and your family. We believe that kids’ products should be able to handle everything kids throw their way (literally and figuratively). That’s why all of our products have an 18-year quality guarantee. And, hopefully, your kids will no longer be sleeping in bunk beds by then.
Dime to tell another knock knock joke