Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
1/25/2015 5:37:33 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.933.9904
This super comfy, modern handmade glider features simple, clean lines, a supportive back and removable lumbar pillow for added comfort. Understated and beautifully crafted, the exclusive fabric and contrast leather piping combo is made just for us. Soft, durable upholstery and smooth gliding motion on chair and ottoman make it a nursery essential. Plus, when your baby outgrows the nursery, you'll still have an attractive living room piece.
Grey w/ Leather Piped Luca Glider 30"Wx30"Dx38"H
- A Monte ™ design
- Exlusive to The Land of Nod
- Fabric and contrast leather piping combination is exclusive to The Land of Nod
- Water repellent, stain resistant microfiber
- Oeko-Tex certified fabric
- Bonded leather piping
- All wood used is FSC certified
- Glue used in frame construction is water based and biodegradable
- Made in Canada
- More colors available
Show 'em what you're made of
- Chair has a kiln-dried hardwood frame
- Ottoman has hardwood construction
- Microfiber with soy- and plant-based foam
- Custom-made steel glider and solid Espresso wood base
- High quality, heavy gauge steel spring suspension provides lasting support
- Click here to order Complimentary Swatches
- To prevent general soiling, frequent vacuuming or light brushing to remove dust, dirt or grime is suggested. Blot spills immediately with a white towel or sponge, or dab spills with a soft cloth. Spot clean, with a water-based solvent. Cleaning by a professional furniture cleaning service is recommended
At The Land of Nod, nothing is more important to us than providing safe, high-quality products to you and your family. We believe that kids’ products should be able to handle everything kids throw their way (literally and figuratively). That’s why all of our products have an 18-year quality guarantee. And, hopefully, your kids will no longer be sleeping in bunk beds by then.
Are you going to let me in or not?