Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
1/24/2017 12:37:30 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.933.9904
The clean and timeless design of our Hampshire Desk means it'll work well regardless of your style or décor. It features an easy-to-coordinate neutral finish that'll work in any room. Plus, its mahogany construction and vintage inspired zinc knobs make it both durable and beautiful.
Shop our collection of exclusive desk chairs.
Clay Hampshire Desk 42"Wx22"Dx31"H
- Nod exclusive
- A Royce Nelson design
- Multi-step, hand-applied finish
- Adjustable levelers for uneven floors
- Clay desk features zinc knobs with an antique bronze finish
- Left drawer measures 10w x 16.75d x 2"h
- Right drawer measures 23.75w x 16.75d x 2"h
- Assembly required
- Made in Indonesia
- More colors available
Show 'em what you're made of
- Solid mahogany, mahogany veneer and low emission engineered wood
- Smooth soft-closing undermount glides
Delivery and shipping info
- Shipping includes in-home setup
- Accommodates all of our desk chairs
- For complimentary swatches, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Easy-to-follow instructions will also be included in your order.
The Advantages of Ready to Assemble Furniture
Our Ready to Assembly Furniture costs a fraction of what you'd expect because it ships in an economical flat pack and you do the finished assembly.
In addition to featuring quality and safe materials, we design furniture that’s built to withstand anything and everything kids throw their way. So rest easy knowing your furniture is ready for the long haul.
At The Land of Nod, nothing is more important to us than providing safe, high-quality products to you and your family. We believe that kids’ products should be able to handle everything kids throw their way (literally and figuratively). That’s why all of our products have an 18-year quality guarantee. And, hopefully, your kids will no longer be sleeping in bunk beds by then.
Icon tell you another knock knock joke if you want.