Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
12/9/2016 12:28:19 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.933.9904
With a classic, neutral design that'll easily fit with any aesthetic, our Harmony 3-Drawer Dresser can happily live in any type of bedroom or nursery. Featuring gorgeous, stain resistant fabric on the drawer faces for an added touch of texture, it can even convert into a Changing Table with our optional Changing Table Topper. Coordinate it with our Harmony Convertible Crib for a complete look.
Harmony 3-Drawer Dresser 39.25"Wx19"Dx35"H
- Nod exclusive
- A Blake Tovin design
- Coordinates with our Harmony Crib
- Classic, neutral design will last for many years and suit various design aesthetics
- Modern zinc pulls with antique brass finish
- Adjustable levelers for uneven floors
- Smooth metal undermount glides
- Solid wood, 5-sided drawer boxes with dovetail joinery
- Made in Vietnam
- Fabric is protected with Crypton ® INCASE treatment
- Crypton ® INCASE fabric protection is a GREENGUARD certified, advanced treatment that provides superior liquid and stain repellancy, odor protection and microbial resistance
- Click here to order Complimentary Swatches
Show 'em what you're made of
- Solid poplar and low emission engineered wood
- Fabric is 85% polyester / 15% linen
- Fabric is protected with Crypton ® INCASE fabric protection
- Accommodates our White Changing Table Topper
Shipping and delivery info
- Shipping includes in-home setup
- For indoor use only.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- For soil build-up, wipe hard surfaces with damp cloth and dry.
- Dust with soft dry cloth.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners.
At The Land of Nod, nothing is more important to us than providing safe, high-quality products to you and your family. We believe that kids’ products should be able to handle everything kids throw their way (literally and figuratively). That’s why all of our products have an 18-year quality guarantee. And, hopefully, your kids will no longer be sleeping in bunk beds by then.
Canoe lend me some money?