Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
3/28/2017 12:26:58 PM
For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
It's easy to keep your nursery design in harmony with our Harmony White Changing Table Dresser. With a classic, neutral design, our white changing table dresser can happily live in a little girl's or boy's nursery. The changing table dresser includes three spacious drawers for storing all of baby's essential items, and high quality fabric detailing on the drawer faces adds a touch of texture and visual interest. After your little one has outgrown the diaper stage, the changing table can convert into a dresser by simply removing the changing table topper. Coordinate it with our Harmony Convertible Crib for a complete look.
- Changing table topper intended for children under 30 lbs.
- Includes hardware to secure to a dresser
- Tip Restraint Kit for securing dresser to wall to prevent tipping
- Designed to be only used with our Simmons Contour Pad or Simmons Organic Contour Pad (sold separately)
- Nod exclusive
- A Blake Tovin design
- Coordinates with our Harmony Crib
- Classic, neutral design will last for many years and suit various design aesthetics
- Modern zinc pulls with antique brass finish
- Adjustable levelers for uneven floors
- Smooth metal undermount glides
- Solid wood, 5-sided drawer boxes with dovetail joinery
- Made in Vietnam
- Fabric is protected with Crypton ® INCASE treatment
- Crypton ® INCASE fabric protection is a GREENGUARD certified, advanced treatment that provides superior liquid and stain repellancy, odor protection and microbial resistance
- Assembly required
- Top attaches to the back of dresser
- Contour pad not included
- Changing table topper is felt lined so won't scratch dresser surface
- Click here to order Complimentary Swatches
- Solid poplar and low emission engineered wood
- Fabric is 85% polyester / 15% linen
- Fabric is protected with Crypton ® INCASE fabric protection
- Accommodates our White Changing Table Topper
- Shipping includes in-home setup of the dresser
Show 'em what you're made of
Shipping and delivery info
No thanks, I'm not a cowboy.
Changing Table Pads
$99.00No Gift Box Available
Furniture designer Blake Tovin has worked with some of the leading companies in the home furnishings industry. Over his 25 year career he has designed many noteworthy designs, including our iconic Jenny Lind Collection. By focusing on the simple over the ornamental, he is able to give his furniture an understated touch of elegance that makes it stand out.see all Blake Tovin products
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if they are returned within 90 days of customer receipt, a valid proof of purchase is provided, and items are returned in good condition (unused and unwashed).
If you are not satisfied with your Stock furniture, rug or rug pad purchase, you must contact us within 7 days of delivery or pickup to arrange a return. The item must be returned within 30 days of delivery or pickup. The item will be inspected upon return, and a refund amount will be determined based on its condition. For furniture orders placed online, please call us at 800.933.9904. For orders placed through a store, please contact the store where the sale originated.
We require a 50% deposit for all Special Order upholstery. This deposit is nonrefundable after a 72-hour change/cancellation window. These items are made to your specifications and cannot be returned or exchanged.